Schedoni luggage set prices | Page 12 | FerrariChat

Schedoni luggage set prices

Discussion in '308/328' started by Albert-LP, Apr 17, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    #276 Albert-LP, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    I started my Schedoni collection in April 2014: not many years ago.

Here you are what I paid the sets I have. Plase consider that several of them are even UNOPENED (!!) and one passed through Enzo Ferrari hands (...)

What I paid them:

Euro

(I erased them, sorry...) ;)

pleasure to own them: priceless!!

ciao

2. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    Prices today, more or less: they are just a guide, you can find one for much less or much more, of course.

456 GT set is around the 3 k euro (very god ones, 3,5 K for excellent ones)

308-328 sets are around 5-6 k euro (good-very good ones, even more for the perfect ones). The early 308 model (Designer branded) with "doctor bags" (like the one on Schedoni site) is priceless: 8-9 K euro.
    (please note that the 208 turbo set fits the 308-328 trunk, even the USA 328 with the less deep trunk, and it's cheaper)

348-355 sets are in the 3 k euro range (very good ones)

BB carbed set (Designer branded) set costs a fortune (10+ K euro for the excellent ones, just 22 sets were produced)

BBi set (Designer branded) is around 5-6 K euro (excellent ones)

Testarossa set is around 5-6 k euro (excellent ones)

Mondial sets are in the 4-5 K euro range (excellent ones)

400i sets are in the 4-5 K euro range (excellent ones). The early one (Designer branded) with "doctor bags" is priceless: just two sets (2) were made. I got one of the two from "our" (he is an Fchatter) professional seller VetroresinaNL at 5 k and it was a steal.

Prices are intended for complete sets (or just some details missing, not a suitcase of course) and in very good- excellent conditions.

Exceptional conditions sets are a world apart andthere the seller can ask much more.

Hope it can help

Ciao

ME308 likes this.
  3. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    348-355 set prices are intended for the 5 pieces set that includes the (splitted in two) cabin suitcase. The standard 3 piece for the trunk is 0,5 k less.

Special sets are the F40, the 288 GTO, F512 M. Those are very rare so prices can vary much more than others. I would say 6-8 K euro for the F40, 3-4 K euro for the 288 GTO, 6-8 K euro for the 512 M.

Always prices for very good - excellet ones

ciao

4. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Can someone please clarify something? I've been trying to get a clear answer on these questions for a while but I'm still a little unclear:

- What exactly does a complete luggage set for a 1989 328 GTB US car look like?

- Which of the following shoe boxes would have come with a 1989 328 GTB US car?

- Which style handles were correct for a 1989 338 GTB US car.

I have been told the luggage set was modified for late year 328's to fit the trunk due to the catalyst. If I decide to buy a set, I want to be certain it is the correct one for my car. Thank you.

5. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    The left one is the correct one you need

ciao

6. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017

Thank you. If anyone has or knows of a complete and correct set of luggage in excellent condition for a 1989 US 328 please contact me.

7. ME308

ME308 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael
  8. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    The bag on the left looks like the top lid is damaged.

9. ME308

ME308 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael
  10. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    An average set with no dust covers just sold in Germany for €3334 plus 20% buyers premium, so €4000 / $4700 USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. 308 Rascal

308 Rascal Rookie

Sep 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Des League
  12. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    for the buyer

ciao

13. ME308

ME308 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael
    in this case for the buyer ... ;)

link ?

anyway, who ever wants a luggage set, should try to get one now !

mine is not for sale :cool:

14. 308 Rascal

308 Rascal Rookie

Sep 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Des League
    :)

15. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    it costed just a bit more than an another "set" (...) that is for sale at 3640 USD somewhere in the forum... ;)

ciao

Rosey likes this.
  16. 308 Rascal

308 Rascal Rookie

Sep 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Des League
    ;)

17. 308 Rascal

308 Rascal Rookie

Sep 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Des League
    I was/am the buyer. :)

18. ME308

ME308 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael
    well then ... congrats :cool:

19. 308 Rascal

308 Rascal Rookie

Sep 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Des League
    Thank you. :D

20. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Do you think that the 308/328 set is…

1. One of the most popular and most requested set of luggage compared to other model specific sets?

2. One of the more expensive sets of luggage (as a complete set) compared to other model specific sets?

21. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    The 308-328 set is the most wanted one as there are many and many 308-328 without a set. The most expensive is the BB carbed set, and the F40 one. The best investment is the BB one.

I got yesterday a fantastic condition BB512i set, Hagerty conditions 1,00

Ciao

22. ME308

ME308 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael
    great find - congrats !

don`t forget ro rise home insurance :cool:

gcumbey likes this.
  23. piezo

piezo Formula 3

May 27, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Steven
    I'm afraid home insurance would not provide enough coverage :)

24. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    #300 Albert-LP, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    the interiors: note 0% flake. They are in New Old in Stock (NOS) conditions. The early Schedoni sets (like this one, that is Designer branded like all the early until spring 1982 more or less) hadn't that stupid lining that does flakes and that was imposed by Ferrari itself, as the early ones were done with Schedoni top quality materials that they used for their standard productions. Please note that in the cabin bag there still is inside the factory carboard and in its front pocket there is a page of a 1982 newspaper as cardboard (put inside by Schedoni factory)

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login