Scottsdale best paint correction pro please | FerrariChat

Scottsdale best paint correction pro please

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Sep 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Hi we are flying in Thursday from the East Coast to inspect the Rosso Dino 458 at Scottsdale Ferrari this coming Thursday. Can someone please provide a paint correction or superb detail professional so I can have this car inspected? Thank you!

2. LandandcarsAZ

LandandcarsAZ Karting

Jun 14, 2018
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Look no further. Multiple Pebble beach Concore detailer. Manages some of the best collections in Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Thank you ! Funny thing, I went to his facebook page clicked on the website link off of it, and got hijacked by some bs you are a lucky winner spam lol. Closed, tried again and it came up. Some of the testimonials caught me off guard. One...that my 7 year old Toyota now looks great and another about a Saturn Sky? Odd unless his goal is to show they do everything and are reasonably priced? Anyway, I have a call in to them thanks to you!

Thank you very much indeed,

David

4. LandandcarsAZ

LandandcarsAZ Karting

Jun 14, 2018
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Juan-Manuel Fantango likes this.
  5. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I would recommend rolling art in the Scottsdale airpark. No one does a better job and I even took home a prize at concours.

They are absolutely incredible and do just about everyone's multi million dollar car in town... But also can handle the far far less expensive stuff. Talk to Mike freeland

6. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan