SCUD pricing guide | Page 82 | FerrariChat

SCUD pricing guide

Discussion in '360/430' started by RichardCH, Aug 18, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Oh snap! I've called him out numerous times for his bad behavior. He's even been banned. No use trying..

Still a great car. Someday when I have a free garage spot.

2. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I would not down play the CS but I wish I did not sell my SCUD last year .. I have always thought the Scud was one of the best looking mid engineer Ferraris.... I traded my Scud toward a 599GTO so I don't regret that but I really miss it...keep looking at 16Ms ,.. so maybe...

3. CrazyMD

CrazyMD Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2012
    Southern California
    I could give a shi* about what someone says on an Internet forum or real life. Doesn’t change my life in any way. I also have no time to waste on morons. Time is more valuable than anything else I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f355spider likes this.
  4. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    The way your always saying you can get a Scuderia for nothing and you keep cutting down the Scud. , I keep telling YOU to DREAM on and no one else , I have no time for your Crap anyway

5. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    scuderia09,
    why is it that drama aways follows you?

....you telling f355spider to "dream on"?.......LOL...you know he has one?....right???

6. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Show me where I ever said you can purchase a Scud for nothing...or even cheaply (I will admit I have said they are not selling at the high prices you boast). I am a big fan of the 430 Scuderia, and I have never been "cutting down the Scud", please show me that post as well! ;)

7. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    I know he does that the problem, he keeps cutting the value on the Scud. maybe he not happy with his Scuderia , don,t know what his problem is , don,t have time for his crap

8. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    mrmanny599 likes this.
  9. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Is that a film over the headlights ?

10. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    It was and it's now gone.

11. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
  12. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    It has been my experience that if one wants to sell something..sell it now. Unless the market is climbing and Scud pricing has leveled out or dropped slightly.
    Yes demand might pick up in the spring but the stock market may crash or Scud prices may continue to fall or...who knows.
    IMO $200k is a reasonable price. If it was a steal it would have sold first week (if not day).

mrmanny599 likes this.
  13. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    yep if this car has no history it should go pretty quickly

14. FerrariFL

FerrariFL Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2012
    has anyone seen this car in person or had it inspected?

15. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    The one here in Scottsdale? I'll be back at the dealer in the next day or so and can take a look.

16. FerrariFL

FerrariFL Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2012
    That would be great... Thx

17. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Its called "supply and demand" and typically justifies actual selling prices (not asking prices). Speculating what it sells for in the future is simply that, speculation. What they are selling for currently is what is relevant...and it certainly isn't "going up" like you are always promising.

18. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Hello Scuderia09. I am perfectly happy with my 430 Scuderia. I would absolutely love for them to reach the sky in prices...but I am also a realist, and understand that they made a lot of them, and I can see what the actual asking and selling prices are. You seem to ignore actual listings online and feel the cars are worth much more...that's fine, but is not reality.

BTW, I am flattered that you think I am personally "cutting the value on the Scud". I am not able to do so, no more than you can raise prices by posting ill informed information that prices are rising constantly, even when they obviously are not.

19. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    That's one way to hide the film that forms on the inside of the CF headlights...lolololol

20. redcaruser

redcaruser Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2012
    switzerland
    Full Name:
    daniel
    The Scuderia is well known for its driving impressions, its incomparable driving experience and not for its gigantic appreciation. For that there are others like F40, F50, GTO, Enzo, LF or whatsoever. A unique and honest driver car, a car to enjoy while driving and not for the masturbation in the garage.

saf-kiwi, Bhh and mrmanny599 like this.
  21. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    I wonder what's the number you have that you think how many Scuds. were made ?

22. ShadowF430

ShadowF430 Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2017
    Portland
    Full Name:
    Jason
    This thread is just funny to read lol. In the end, does it really matter the price? Like redcaruser said, its a car to drive....hell, all super cars are and yet, people boast of how their value is holding high but never drive them. Not saying that is the case here, but does the value really matter? I hope the 430 holds at 100k, but people that have the money and get bored will buy it for 100k, drive a year and sell for 80k....nothing I can do about that. Does that mean I wont buy it now cause it will lose 20k in a year? Nope, still bought it. Its a awesome car to drive and I wish others would drive them like they should be driven, not just used as objects to get appreciation of value for. There is that saying "buy now, cry later". I wish Scuds dropped to 150 so I could get one and drive the hell out of it lol.

23. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Indeed, & the one thing I tell you is that long term a limited supply Ferrari Scuderia with a 110% clean driving and service record will be worth more than say a Porsche 992 gt3/RS

24. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    No matter what number he says you will correct him and tell us all again you “know” more than all of us and say 1,500. No wait. 1,600.

f355spider likes this.
  25. Scudria

Scudria Rookie

Oct 21, 2013
    I love my Scud and enjoy it immensely when I drive it.. could have ordered a Speciale, then later traded for one, and have had the opportunity to trade if for many other nice high end cars... but, none of them deliver the Raw experience this car brings. I know it's been covered in these forums time and time again, and it's true. The temptation has been there to get something newer for sure, but I haven't and most likely won't.

That being said, the prices don't matter as much to me because I don't plan on selling it. While I hope it becomes some crazy expensive car, the reality is technology keeps moving forward and there will always be a draw for many to those cars instead of the Scud.

When I was watching prices, I had to get in quick because prices were going up fast (about 4 years ago). now that things are settling a little, I would think that this would be a great time to get one if you have had it on your list... I know that if I didn't have mine, I'd be looking hard right now.

Good luck to everyone who is both looking to buy and those that speculate or watch the market.. it will continue to be an up and down journey I'm sure. Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy my Scud on the weekend drives and keep smiling from ear to ear and not worry about it. :)