Scuderia car parts | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Scuderia car parts

Discussion in '360/430' started by DonJuan348, Apr 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I have ordered from them. Great communication. Good price. Fast shipping. Highly recommended.

ScottS likes this.
  2. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    Horrible company. Sells broken parts and steals peoples money. Save your money and don’t waste it with this company. After they admitted fault and promised a refund they stopped responding to emails. I will be calling my creditor for a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    I have ordered OEM wheels from them at a very good price and they were great to deal with.

Gev- You have no credibility.

DJ_SBK likes this.
  4. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    Sounds to me like you work for them. This is expected from such a corrupt company. This company stole money from me currently. I don’t know when and if you did make an order with them but my experience was horrible and can happen to anyone using this company.

5. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Taz has been on this site for 14 years and is well known as a knowledgeable enthusiast that is always ready to help others with advice and info.

Attacking him while you are someone who has only bothered to register here to make a complaint with no background offered, explanation of events, or bona fides actually makes you sound like someone who jumps to conclusions too quickly.

6. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I've used with success as well and great prices.

7. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    My complaints made here and every other site are only to keep others from getting ripped off. They sold me a defective part, promised a refund then stopped answering emails and calls. That doesn’t sound like a company trying to help anyone. Again, sounds like you work for them or with them. Instead of bashing clients maybe improve your customer service. Either way, I have had to contact my creditors for a refund and will be posting my negative experience for all to see and avoid.

8. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    Also seems like you jump to conclusions too quickly. Nobody would take the time to post a negative comment unless it was the last option available. Companies like this give reputable companies and the car community a bad name. You don’t know what my experience was with them so don’t be so quick with your insults towards a customer who has already gone through enough with this company. My post even if it saves one person from getting ripped off is worth it. I’m glad you had a good “buying experience” but I did not and many have not from all the reviews I’ve read about them on other sites. Do your research and be careful sending them money, they will rip you off. Check my uploaded screenshot. Nobody named “Taz” answered calls or emails there. Still no refund or response after posted promise of one.

Attached Files:

9. AandSC

AandSC Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 12, 2016
    Jax, FL
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Another satisfied customer of scuderia car parts here. I have no affiliation other than making several orders, all of which were problem free.

10. jerbear27

jerbear27 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 12, 2022
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I’ve ordered a bunch of parts from them as well. Good communication. Sometimes takes them a bit to track down parts if they aren’t in stock, but I’m not sure there’s much that can be done about that.

Ordering from the US means higher shipping costs + insurance. Packages always come DHL and they get here quick. So if I need something and can’t get it from Ricambi, usually order from Scuderia.

I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them especially if the part is listed as in stock.

11. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Which is it, am I a sock puppet working for Scuderia Parts or am I a customer of theirs? :cool:

If you go back to my post and actually read it carefully, I said nothing for or against Scuderia Parts. I've never used them, never worked for them, and don't care about whether they get good reviews or bad. My post was about yours attacking a long time user with an ill-conceived accusation that they were a sock puppet and letting you know that doesn't go over well here. This is not Yelp or some other user review site, where you can leave a negative review and walk away with any sense of satisfaction that you got a little payback against whoever you're complaining about. Users here care about the community of Ferrari owners, enthusiasts, and supporting ecosystem and will speak of their own experiences if they felt it was a good one. The bad ones are outed here too and there are a few of those that have notorious threads that have ended up at the top of the search engines.

I've seen hundreds of such reviews left here and as many as half may end up turning against the complainer because further investigation reveals that they didn't tell the whole story, were being unreasonable, impatient, or some other reason. I don't know what the merits or demerits of your complaint are, but trying to leave an unsupported bad review and arguing with and mischaracterizing users who have had good experiences isn't the way to make your case here.

grtoz, NeuroBeaker, Flea7 and 2 others like this.
  12. 650kid

650kid Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 25, 2021
    Full Name:
    Barrett F
    Nothing but great experiences with Scuderia Parts. Top notch customer service and great people.

13. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Gev- Give it a break. At this point, nobody cares about your opinion of Scuderia, so stop trying to "save" us. Nobody here works for them or has an interest in the company except as a customer.

You are not the type of customer anybody wants.

14. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    You, yourself are nobody to determine who cares or doesn’t care about my review. At this point they have reached out, admitting to their fault and stated a refund will be issued but no refund as of yet. Continued games by Scuderia to save face. You are clearly employed by them! Again, improve customer service instead of playing games with customers. My review of their company is well deserved and I’m sure they will admit to it. Sometimes it takes such measures to make sure people don’t get ripped off.
    View attachment 1864957

15. JonM

JonM Karting

Oct 31, 2017
    South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
    Full Name:
    Jon Maratos
    FWIW - I live in Australia and have used Scuderia Car Parts several times without any problem. They were always courteous with timely responses to my emails and always delivered what I ordered. They were also flexible with shipping options when I didn't want to pay the $$ for Fedex, UPS or DHL when ordering small, inexpensive parts.

16. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    Tell me you work for Scuderia car parts without telling me you work for Scuderia car parts. Your efforts are pathetic, seems like you’ve had your own share of bad reviews. Deal with them by making clients happy, not with excuses.
    Don’t let these fake reviews from company workers fool you. Just do a simple Scuderia car parts search on google and see all the negative reviews yourself.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    You are definitely a stock puppet working for Scuderia car parts. Post your proof if otherwise.

18. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Gev- Pretty pathetic. Go away. Nobody needs to prove anything to you.

19. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    Exactly what I thought, you and your scheming efforts are pretty pathetic.

20. JonM

JonM Karting

Oct 31, 2017
    South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
    Full Name:
    Jon Maratos
    I think he's lost the plot ;)

21. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Jon- I think he has lost his mind.

JonM likes this.
  22. Gev1984187

Gev1984187 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 19, 2022
    Full Name:
    Gev mad
    Go complain to these reviewers too. Oh and don’t forget to insult them.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Hey Taz,
    Since you work for them .....can you give me a discount??? :D:D:D

Gh21631 likes this.
  24. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Flea- Wish I could get a discount for myself.

Flea7 likes this.
  25. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Today's a fine day to take a head.

Do you think he'll notice his new avatar? ;)

NeuroBeaker and f355spider like this.