Scuderia Sarasota RIP and..... | FerrariChat

Scuderia Sarasota RIP and.....

Discussion in 'Florida' started by VIZSLA, Oct 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    After an eighteen year run Mr. S has decided to call it a day and close down our group.

I don’t intend to go into the particulars of his decision but would rather just thank him for all he has done for the Sarasota Ferrari community and to wish him well.

That being said a number of us would like to remain in touch with other former members and to continue a few of the Scuderia events.

To start we want to continue the Last Saturday of the month breakfasts at the Oasis with Uncle Kirk. We won’t start this month but are aiming for November.

If there’s enough interest perhaps we will hold a lunch drive on occasion or host some other casual events.

The only problem we face is that we don’t have access to the Scuderia member list and email addresses. So if any ex-members, or other Florida west coast enthusiasts, are interested please leave me a PM with name and contact information.

Thanks,
    David W.

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

David , thank you for taking the time to put this together. Please count me in.

3. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Nada
    Let me know about next month’s breakfast contact info

4. Cordac

Cordac Rookie

Jan 12, 2017
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Roberto Cordaro
    David,
    Great move! It will be fantastic to gather original members of the Scuderia as you suggested. Count on me!

Roberto

VIZSLA likes this.
  5. Cordac

Cordac Rookie

Jan 12, 2017
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Roberto Cordaro
    Fantastic, David.

Great initiative. You can count on my support.

Roberto

VIZSLA likes this.
  6. ottocars

ottocars Karting

Jan 1, 2010
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Otto