Searching for good auto body shop near MKE | FerrariChat

Searching for good auto body shop near MKE

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by battman, Apr 28, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. battman

battman Karting

Dec 1, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Batt
    Hey Guys,

I had a bit of bad luck with my Audi S4 this weekend...a piece of metal the size of a small magazine was kicked up by a pickup truck in front of me on the highway (on Rt94 in Waukesha if you're local). I dodged as well as I could, but it smacked my driver's side bumper/front fender. I'm bummed, but it least it wasn't the 328!

So, on the phone with State Farm this AM, got their list of 'approved' auto body shops, and the am just trying to figure out where to go. I live in Germantown, but like most of you, even though it's not an Italian car, I'd drive a long way if it meant getting my car fixed properly. I got my first estimate at Goffs in Germantown: I need a new bumper, fender work, driver's light housing, & paintwork (around $1600) - but I didn't commit to anything yet. Any comments appreciated.

Thanks! Jeff

2. BMWM5

BMWM5 Karting

Jan 17, 2005
    Wisconsin
    Prestige Auto Works 414-466-2111 none better

3. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Ron's right about Prestige. They touched up a an F car for me after the usual rock chips occurred. You could not tell the car had been touched up.

And I know people who had their damaged high lines repaired by Prestige, and they were very happy.

They do a superb job. I think the guy to ask for is Keith.

4. battman

battman Karting

Dec 1, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Batt
    Thanks guys, I'll go check them out tomorrow...

5. andy6789

andy6789 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Milwaukee Wi
    Full Name:
    Andy
    mercedes benz of elmbrooks body shop is top notch