Seattle body shop recommendation | FerrariChat

Seattle body shop recommendation

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by PRFCNST, Sep 28, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PRFCNST

PRFCNST Karting

Apr 16, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Edward Kehaian
    My father recently moved to Issaquah, WA. And just had an accident.
    Can anyone please recommend a good and trustworthy body shop repair facility?

2. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    Queen City in Redmond is probably the best for high end cars. In Bellevue on 132nd ave there is a bunch of very qualified body shops so you can shop around very quickly.

132nd between Northrup and BelRed.

3. TacElf

TacElf Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 15, 2010
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    And for glass replacement, the folks right next to Queen City are just as good. They redid the weather seal on my 328 GTS's original windshield. Top notch.

4. detailjohn

detailjohn Karting

Sep 4, 2008
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    John
    +1 for Queen City. They're the best in the biz.

5. trlkidd

trlkidd Rookie

Jan 27, 2007
    Seattle
    Bel-Red Auto rebuild. Quality work. They do alot of Lambo, Ferarris, Porches, Rolls, Tesla, etc.

6. PRFCNST

PRFCNST Karting

Apr 16, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Edward Kehaian
    Thank you fellas.
    Will keep you posted on the outcome.

7. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    Whoa how did Tesla sneak into the list :) Just kidding.

8. suleyman

suleyman Rookie

Apr 22, 2014
    PNW
    Thought I'd update this list since the thread is getting on the older side. Just had a significant left rear quarter panel dent :( on my F355 repaired by Ryan Stier at RNR in Bellevue. It wasn't a simple repair as the paint and clearcoat needed to be blended where there aren't any natural panel edges present.

They did stellar work with very rapid turnaround time during this busy summer season. Based on my experience, Ryan and his team know how important these repairs are for enthusiasts like us and got all the details just right. He even had the car detailed prior to pick up, no additional cost. I recommend them without any reservations. Anyone looking for top notch repair and unwilling to wait the long waiting times of Queen City should strongly consider RNR.

Ryan previously was GM at Metro Auto Rebuild in Seattle, which became a very reputable exotic resto and repair shop under his watch. RNR is the same ownership apparently and RNR is looking to become the go to place for high end marques. Basically, I am your guinea pig, and it is the real deal! :D

Feel free to pm with questions--I can commiserate with the emotion torment of dealing with Ferrari damage!

Jake C likes this.