Sebastien Ogier seven times WRC world champion. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sebastien Ogier seven times WRC world champion.

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by jpalmito, Dec 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
  2. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    WRC makes F1 look like pepsi vs. Coke WRC= gigantic balls!

jpalmito likes this.
  3. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    +1000
    It’s a kind of wake-up call for those who think they know how to drive!:D

Nembo1777 likes this.
  4. SS454

SS454 Formula 3

Oct 28, 2021
    Full Name:
    Chris S
    It appears Ogier will capture another championship this season. I am a bit disappointed that Tanak wins the championship in what was clearly the best car (Toyota) and then gets the boot so Ogier can have the comfort of being in the best car once again.

It's a great argument of who is better between Ogier and Loeb. I will always remember at the 2018 Rally of Catalunya, Loeb is semi retired for 3 years, but participates and beats out Ogier for the win.

5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    True. The driving standards of WRC are incredibly high. That said....I can't get into it whether it's on tv or youtube. WRC HAS to be experienced in real life to fully appreciate it.

6. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Agree, F.1 isa tv show, WRC it's gotta be real...i've been watching since i was a young kid, Portugal was the best rally in the world for several years in the old days, and i remenber skipping school to watch it...i recall this time i should be in the 11 or 12 grade, and for some reason (perhaps i had been ill) i couldn't afford to miss any more classes at Chemistry, and the rally stage was near my school, up on the hill, so my coleagues persuade the teacher to let us go , and she did, we run like hell to get there, because we had to clim a lot of road, we got there more dead then alive, but it was worth it, i was cheering like mad for Didier Auriol and teh Lancias, Booing Carlos sainz in his Toyota (yes, i didn't like the father either :))...wich was kinda funny because the whole place was swarming with spanish fans (because this was at Viana do Castelo wich is very close to the northern spanish border)..oh, those were the days.....

jpalmito likes this.
  7. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Congrats Sebastien Ogier and Julien Ingressia for the 8 championships !
    A true legend!!

Nembo1777 likes this.
  8. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet