Sebring FCA gallery is finished and up | FerrariChat

Sebring FCA gallery is finished and up

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Parkplace, Apr 7, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley
    #1 Parkplace, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    ok - this one is a mixed bag - it runs the gamut from 355 Challenge cars, 360 Challenge cars, 430 Challange cars, F50s, Preston's FXX, Ferrari street cars, GT3s, GT3RSs, a GT3 Cup, Lotus, NSX, a Ford Crown Vic LeMons car - mixed marque is an understatement...
    but a lot of fun to drive and the pictures are pretty cool - Keith Ennis's sons Cameron & Carter helped me a lot of them so its a view through the eyes of an 8 & 13 year old.

here is the link: http://parkplacesecure.com/#/gallery

picture below is the very talented Charlie Scardina Jr.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BigP1202

BigP1202 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2007
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Great gallery Kevin! You gonna be able to make it out on the 16th with the Celebration cars?

3. captwillieb 328gts

captwillieb 328gts Formula 3

Nov 8, 2008
    Cool, CA
    Full Name:
    Willie B
    Thanks again Kevin !!! Great Photos !!!
    Much appreciated !!

4. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley
    Thanks Peter! as tempting as it is - not thinking I am going to Celebration - have two days of SCCA comp school Mon - Tues & a Club session at PBIR on Wed - by the 16th I am thinking it will be time to chill at home though two more days at Sebring is pretty compelling...

5. BigP1202

BigP1202 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2007
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Aww that's a shame. Well if you have a change of heart let me know. I'm taking my dad out for the day and I'd love to see the little Lotus round the track. It will the first time to Sebring for the both of us :)

6. racectc

racectc Rookie

Mar 25, 2010
    Kevin,

Great gallery and a really fun time. Cam and Carter had a blast being your official photographers. Can't wait to get the Dirty Penny out again to play with the Lotus....can you say "point by"?

Keith

7. Parkplace

Parkplace Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Kevin Buckley

your boys are truly a pleasure to hang with & its fun to see things thru their eyes...