Seeking 1:43 355 spider Red on Black | FerrariChat

Seeking 1:43 355 spider Red on Black

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by ferrarilover, Feb 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    Does anyone have for sale or leads on this die cast?

Something like this, but the interior is not what I need: http://www.idcow.com/hw2045.html

Manufacturer - doesn't matter

Quality - Average to Best (will be going inside a large photo frame at the bottom so extreme detail is not imperative)

Scale - needs to be smallish around 1:43 or slightly larger. 1:18 is way too big for this purpose.

MUST be Red exterior on Black interior (unless anyone can recommend a good way to paint either interiors or exteriors or both)

I have been hunting high and low for several months now with no luck. I'm getting the feeling that collectors are not really interested in the 355 model? All I seem to come across CONSTANTLY is F40s and F50s, strangely.

Thank you
    Chris

2. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I recommend PM'ing "Challenge64" on this forum. He might be our resident 1/43 "expert", whether he knows it or not! When you say "Average to Best" quality, I'm thinking BBR, and that's where he might be able to help you (at least in telling you if such an animal exists.

(Ron - hope you don't mind me referring you!)

Best of luck,
    Aaron

3. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron