Selling my '13 Cali Rossa Corsa | FerrariChat

Selling my '13 Cali Rossa Corsa

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Piper, May 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Cross post from classifieds.

Selling my first California. She's perfect. Only reason I'm selling her is I wanted a color change in a big way. The bright red was causing problems for my kids being seen at school. My perfect color combo came up and I grabbed it so now I have one too many Cali's.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/771919634/overview/

Noteworthy to the community, first and foremost it's a Piper car which means immaculately maintained and my rep behind it. Otherwise, please note she has new motor mounts, new charcoal can on the fuel tank, new rear tires. She's had only one sticky, and the climate control cluster which has been beautifully corrected by Sticky No More. Zero stickies on this car. The paint was just polished and sealed with ceramic in April, show ready. The leather is immaculate, regularly treated with leatherique. ZERO wear on the bolster. ZERO. This car looks and drives like brand spanking new. She comes with four sets of mats starting with the top of the line Nicks Forza Ferrari shields, then factory carbon fiber and factory black, and a set of cheap tan extras when you know you'll get dirty. She comes with cover and factory charger.

Listed at $109,495. Willing to consider serious offers.

tfazio likes this.