Serious question, kind of... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Serious question, kind of...

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Texas Forever, Oct 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter

uhuh

2. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Leave me alone. I know what I'm doing. ;)

Maranello550 likes this.
  3. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter

I've got a T-Shirt that says that.....how did I get it again?

4. FazzerPorscheman

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Oh Gawd.

Yes you won the Inaugural GG Go Karts.

By cheating ;)

5. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Have I won anything else? I must be the best GGer ever.

I wonder whoM the worst is.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  7. Nintendo64

Nintendo64 Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2016
    Or a spec of soil, i got pinged, vehicle had to be taken to a special facility for steam cleaning and washing...

8. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    So Tex, a bit wet over there at the moment?

9. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    :D:p:D
    So I thought I might just put Tex's question back to him:
    "So what's up? Every Southerner I've ever met has been my kind of gal (the guys are true gentlemen). So why are you guys rednecks? Why do you blame the government for every single problem? Haven't you (group plural, not personal)figured out you're the problem? Does this go back to Civil war days and being on the wrong side of the law? Seriously, I think the South could be a pretty cool place if you had a major change in attitude. Case in point is the number of innocent people who get shot dead each year. Screw that ****."
    :D

furoni and 4_Eff_Sake like this.
  10. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Not here where 40k over the posted limit is automatic suspension of license...

11. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Well, I wasn't planning on staying anyway.

12. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Okay, now I remember my question. By way of comparison, it is understandable why the Euro trash are various degrees of commies, some pink, some red. After all, they love to be bossed around, particularly the Germans. They have been under the thumb for thousands of years, and they obviously like it that way. But you guys and gals started out like the American West, right? Shoot first, aim later. Didn't you start out hating the government? In the US, for hundreds of years if you didn't like the petty bossy types, you could pick up and move further west. Furthermore, when you understand most of the South comes from Scottish and Irish stock, that should answer any questions. We hate the government. It is genetic. In Texas, the state legislature only meets every other year for four months. The legislators only get about $1,000 a month in supper money. Needless to say, when the Ledge meets in Austin (during odd numbered years), everybody gets their kink on. This means nothing gets done. Everybody gets all excited about pee pee bills, but nothing happens, which is fine. We don't need any more laws. We need to repeal laws already on the books.

Now, clearly things are different in La La Land. But, in Texas, we see California as one long running very bad comedy show. I can't tell you how many times we have whooped it up after hearing the lastest from the land of Unicorns and Rainbows.

But enough about us. What happened to you? Why have you agreed to let a bunch of government clerks tell you how to live your life? Just curious.

Ps. My dad flew PBYs (flying boats) in the Big War. He said the Aussie coast watchers he picked up where the craziest ****ers he ever met.

13. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    Aussies (not the indigenous one's) started out as criminals and worked our way down!

14. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Tex - that assertion is incorrect.

The vast majority of Aussies think that just about every politician is an oxygen thief, and that the basic test we apply to determine whether a politician is lying is whether their lips are moving.

For the most part, we all just get on with our lives despite the idiots in power.

Quite simply, we live in (literally) one of the best corners of the world, and most of us realise it. Life’s too short to worry about dickheads (in this instance, that is NOT a term of endearment)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

r0sco, kerrari and Texas Forever like this.
  15. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Sounds like my country, everything is nice except the imbecils that govern us...at least the current creatures are a bit better than the previous ones...Only crap thing around her is the fact that we don't earn much money...still, life is realtivly cheap, so in the end it's not so bad...and we don't have all those crazy bugs you guys have over there, our spiders are harmless, snakes don't have any poison, no crocs to eat you up, you can swim and not be eaten by a shark, and best of all, you can send your kids to school without a moron showing up and start shooting everyone!!!...of course last one does not apply to Australia, but i hear that in some parts of the world they think is a good idea to let children use weapons and to carry fire arms in schools!! At least that's what i've heard, but it was probably a lie, it would be too bad to be truth!

Steve355F1 and 4_Eff_Sake like this.
  16. FazzerPorscheman

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    As long as the good guys have bigger guns, it all works out apparently. Not. ;)

Or so the argument goes.