Sexiest Cars ? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Sexiest Cars ?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by WILLIAM H, Aug 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

10 Sexiest Cars ?

1. Jaguar E type

2. Slutmobile

3. Ferrari F50

4. 360 Spyder

5. 430 Spyder

6. 512TR

7. F40

8. Aston Martin DB9

9. Split Window Vette

10. Delage by Figoni Falaschi

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I count six, what kind of math are you using? LOL

I agree it should be a part of the list. I hope you're not an accountant. :p

2. hippo

hippo Formula Junior

May 25, 2005
    KL,M'SIA
    Full Name:
    Andri
  3. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Awesome pics, I want to lick the first one. Is that so wrong?

4. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    #54 frank4cars, Aug 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Oh man. Threads like this bring out my OCD. Like asking a parent to pick their favorite child.

Most beautiful? P2/3/4, 512 S/M, 250 and 288 GTO, 500 TR, California Spider, 275GTB/4, 250 GT SWB, 206SP, Almost any Zagato coupe, F & F Delahayes and Delages, Miura, Vanquish S and DB9, Jag XK-SS, D and E-Types, and XK120/140, Viper GTS, Porsche 904 GTS, BMW Z8, 328, 507

Most striking? F40, F50, Enzo, S7, McLaren F1, Countach, Diablo 6.0, Murcielago, Cobra, Modena, Maranello, Maserati MC-12, 300 SL, Elise, Stingray and Grand Sport, Ford GT, Daytona, Lancia Stratos, Vector M-12, Noble, XJ220 SS, Alfa T33, Zonda, Testarossa, Lancia Rally 037

The difference between the two is that the first ones grab my heart and the secong group grabs my...err...a little lower. If they were women, the first group I'd want to marry, the second I'd like to screw. Guess I need to become a Sultan for this harem. :)

I also have a weakness for '67-'70 Muscle cars (Chevelle SS, Buick GNX, Cougar Eliminator, GTO Judge), British and Italian roadsters (Morgans, Triumphs, FIATs, Alfas, Lancias), and big old classic luxury cars (Auburns, Duesies, Cords, Bentleys, Rolls).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin

6. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    My vote goes, strongly, to the Ferrari 330 P4. But among cars not intended mainly for a racetrack, I'll go with the Lamborghini Miura. And all those Delages and Delahayes with the voluptuous fenders are worth a mention.

(Illustrator Bruce McCall once parodied that French styling with a car called the "Vume", whose ad had a great punchline: "A Motorcar So Exclusive That None Will Be Built"!)

Of course, I think the 328 sitting in my garage is awfully sexy, but I guess I'm biased......

7. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    What a disappointment this thread turned out to be. So many beautiful cars to choose from and you have to be a sultan to own most of them. :D

8. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    I suspect we'll see a strong age bias in the "most sexy" evaluation -- whether we're talking cars, women, buildings, etc.

I have noticed that coachbuilders tend to reuse design elements.

E.g.: Ferrari 330P3/P4 -> Alfa 33 Stradale -> Dino 246GT
    Also Ferrari 365GTC/4 -> Maserati Ghibli,
    Ferrari 330GTS -> Alfa Duetto

Most Sexy? How about a Maserati Mistral Spider?
    (... especially with Britt Eklund draped across the bonnet)

The Series I E-type does seem to deserve it's "crumpet collector" reputation ... but among an older generation.

For the younger set, a Skyline might get more attention than a Jag.
    (In the Boston area, I saw a Lexus done up with a Skyline body kit -- go figure.)

9. Attaus

Attaus Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    The Lone Star State
    Full Name:
    Matt H.
    Some great pictures Frank.. I especially love the #4 Jag (E-Type I believe). It was on Victory By Design not too long ago, and I was really impressed.. definitely up there on my list. Same with those Fignoris (?).. really striking.

10. Scuderia_Ferrari

Scuderia_Ferrari Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    In terms of sexiness, I'd say the 250 GT California and the 275 GTB-4.

11. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Cars? How can you call these "cars"? (And don't use the old "they're cars" logic on me... ;) )

I think the 246GTS is one of the prettiest cars ever designed, although the E-type ranks high.

On this list, I liked the F-50. It doesn't hurt that it's fast enough to blow anyone's clothes off.

12. RussianM3_dude

RussianM3_dude F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2004
    Switzerland/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Nikolai Petroff
    E type is just one rolling phallic symbol. The only reason that it makes the top list, is that all the critics who consistently vote for it, were boys when that phallus came out, dreaming for a day when they will be old enough to take one for a ride, and have Mrs. Robinson seduce them.

13. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Speaking of which, I just had a dark brown 246 GTS pull out from a side street while I was pulling away from a restaurant on a busy street yesterday. No one walking or driving took notice of it. I get as much or more attention in my car just by keeping it clean.

Pitting the 246 against the E-Type is like Mary Ann vs Carmen Electra. Then again, I don't believe everything Enzo Ferrari has supposedly said either. ;)

Personally, and this is searchable on the Jag-Forums, I DON'T LIKE the E-Type. I've said that for years. I wouldn't mind owning a Series 1 FHC, but you can have the rest.

Sunny

14. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    The E-Type is one of those cars that evolved enough that different incarnations rate differently. The six cylinder convertible, to my eyes, is svelte and lovely. The V-12 coupe loses a lot of the grace of the earlier car.

Dark brown probably isn't going to get many looks in any car. A red or yellow GTS would've been a star. Also, I thought Mary Ann was hotter than Ginger. So maybe that explains it.

15. Adrift

Adrift Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2004
    Dallas area
    I have never understood the E-type fascination, but it must be me, because plenty of people think it is "da bomb".

16. poltz85

poltz85 Rookie

Jun 12, 2005