Shame of this Testarossa | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Shame of this Testarossa

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Dr. Bob, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    The Mad Hatter
    Man, it is a small world...I wonder if he went ahead and changed it back to original...that is just too funny!

Cheers,
    Travis

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    The steering wheel is also tasteless...IMO.

@Travis,
    thanks for the PM. Thats sadly not my hood. I have shot the pic at the Michael Schumacher Racing Days 2003. Its a one-off-a-kind custom made hood.

3. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    That is awesome looking IMHO !! Very cool, something Ferrari should have thought up. I think that other car is too bling-blinged, the wing and the WOOD steering wheel have gotta go.

4. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I like this looks! Steering wheel & wing are not that cool, but I do like the front nose!

First Testa I saw was Koeing modified, so when I saw the original later, it looked plain. (Plain doesn't mean bad in my vocabulary)

I also like Hubbell 512TR's look, too.

Testa is such a good looking car in my eyes, so most mods I saw in the past didn't turn me off.

5. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    The Mad Hatter
    ...this same guy told me that the original Testarossa cover, which he had, was worth $3,000 and he was gonna throw it in for free....hmmmm...is that even close to being true...I mean, covercar.com has some pretty nice covers and those are only $300.00...

Cheers,
    Travis