Shamiles "Women" | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Shamiles "Women"

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by BAKY, Nov 22, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

So we're all clear here. My opinion is as a member, not a moderator, a role I no longer play.

I'm an old guy, maybe too old to appreciate threads that like Darolls says, "objectify" women. I'd like to think we're above that, especially when the pictures are being posted without the knowledge or consent of the women in the photos.

Now Shamile, if you can truthfully tell me that all of these women wanted their photos posted here in a thread about your conquests, I'll eat my Ferrari hat.

So, at its basest interpretation, this is a gross invasion of the privacy of these women. At best, it's a parade for the folks here to ogle, and a bragging contest with only one participant.

I just find these kinds of threads to be in extremely poor taste. Sorry, that's just the way it plays out for me.

Dave M.

2. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Dave, can we not 'lawyerize' this thread. They were willing participants to have their pic taken with him. Let the guy post what he wants without taking a few shots. Its a big menue. If the commentators do not like what is posted, move on.

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

1. I'm not a lawyer.
    2. If he can post his conquest photos, then I should be allowed to post my opniion of that act.

If he's comfortable posting photos of women who don't know what he's up to, then I should be comfortable posting my displeasure with that.

Look, it's the Wild West most of the time on the internet. I understand that, it doesn't mean I have to like it, support it, or frankly, IGNORE it.

Maybe my being over 50 has a lot to do with this. Maybe it's an age thing. Posting photos of women in (or out) of your life is in my opinion classless. The women deserve better.

4. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    (said in the voice of Jackie Mason) Lawyerize??? Is that even a word?

5. AIR4C 1

AIR4C 1 Formula Junior

May 3, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    This whole thread is just creepy!

6. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Dear Lamborghinisti,

...sigh....

....for the last time....this is NOT a conquest thread. The OP said "women I know". These are women I know quite well...and for awhile. I have been totally upfront.

If I just met someone...it's stated so. If someone is just a friend like my dear hot young friend Jen...I've said so. No woman here has been outed or bragged about.

While some may call some pix racy or "in poor taste"...you ain't seen nothing! I have not posted one "bump and grind" or kissing pix.

Some here say "where are the pix"? Some here say "all these terrible pix"... I wonder what age group says what? :D

I think this sometimes comes down to a generational thing.

...objectified?

Women today are not dainty fragile flowers but powerful, confident beings in charge of their sexual power....and wield it like a sword. They are out to have a good time and it's a breath of fresh air to me.

Every woman knows their pictures are posted...as are mine. The women I go out with are from the Twitter, Face book, My space generation. Everything is about posting online. Many times when I take a picture, I have to take a picture with her camera....or if "our" picture is taken, first my camera, then hers, then her or my friend taking the picture. Many times, I have to promise to email the photos as they want to post it on the social networks.

Some photos like "holiday Jen" was done on purpose for a specific technical thread. It was to liven it up because the thread was going downhill. So..yes, everyone knows and no one cares. In fact, I was just asked by the club I go to to submit some photos for their website. They asked all their regulars.

I never really used to take pictures except for business purposes...damaged ramps on site locations etc. It was really these women that taught me to "capture the moment" Opps...that was a "I'm getting old" moment. :D Everyone has a camera phone or camera....just the norm now.

So...what I am I doing hanging with such young women? In my business, it's all men and construction. In my Ferrari circles, it's just older well-to-do couples. The golf circles where I live in GA is the same...just older well-to-do couples. It's just not me! I'm still a nightclub, techno-trance...kinda guy. ....and what age group goes to nightclubs?

BTW,

I was just asked to be an honorary judge at the next bikini contest. Winner gets $500.00

.....if no one wants pictures....OK :)

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !

7. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    Dear D*uchbagery, (not you Shamile)

It seems like most of these pictures are just random girls from local night clubs. One would have to wonder, are these "Shamile's Women"...?

Just a thought...

Freeze...

Magnum PI

:D
    ;)
    :)

8. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile

Gee....I thought I explained myself quite well....I guess not.

Oh well.....all good things must come to an end....I suppose.

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !

9. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.

Nahhh. Keep it up Shamile. This is fun! :D

freeze!!!!

Magnum PI

10. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Ok...now I'm confused. :D

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice !

11. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I'm 38 - and keep 'em coming!

One day I gotta fly out and hang with Shamile.

Quick question, when you say "Freeze - Miami Vice" are you saying it in Sonny/Crockett style, or in the style that the Eastern European from "Eurotrip" is saying it (that's what I envision).

12. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile

....don't you know me by now ! ( my "other" car )

Sonny Crockett style...white linen suit and no socks....all the way ! :D

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !

13. indaville

indaville Formula 3

Oct 6, 2005
    Louisville, KY
    Too much talking!!

14. beans-n-icewater

Sep 24, 2006

I just use the slider on the right and do a high speed scan of the current page whenever this thread is bumped...

It also works well on the bikini and related thread, too

I only read your post because it was short and at the bottom...

15. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    thanks for the random an irrevelent post

16. beans-n-icewater

Sep 24, 2006

You're welcome for the opportunity to show off your spelling skills...

17. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    #217 scud, Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #218 Shamile, Feb 21, 2010
    Dear Lamborghinisti,

OK...funny story.

I ran into Ricki last night. She introduces me to her friend. She responds..."oh...you're the Lamborghini guy.....I saw all your photos on facebook"

Facebook? ....I'm not on there.

It turns out that Ricki and her circle (same girls I know) put up the same club photos and ones with them and my Lamborghini.

....gee....I hope I wasn't "oogled at and objectified". :D

...."this is a gross invasion of the privacy of "....me!

....but, I'm kinda liking it. :D

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #219 Shamile, Feb 21, 2010
  20. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #220 Shamile, Feb 21, 2010
  21. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #221 Shamile, Feb 21, 2010
    Dear Lamborghinisti,

Hey Jessica (21).....

Give us a final kiss.....

Jessica is a happy girl.

She was telling me she just lost her job at hooters. It so happens I'm friends with the owner of the local Louie Mack steak house....who I run into that night (Wednesday).

I pull her over and she does an interview with him on the spot. I have to keep intervening to keep her on track and to tell him her experience...not who's she's friends with.

Hired.....she starts Monday. :)

....it goes both ways.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. Skogens Baron

Skogens Baron Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2006
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Nooo!! Dont stop the thread!! This is the best thread in here.. :D

23. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Agreed - you can't stop this thread! Lamborghini's and beautiful women go hand in hand.

24. Blown Z

Blown Z Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2006
    For those that wish for Shamile to continue posting in this thread say "aye".

AYE!!!

25. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    I'm in "aye" :D