Shell photo contest with your Ferrari | FerrariChat

Shell photo contest with your Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by vdettore, Jun 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vdettore

vdettore Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2017
    Georgia Coast
    Full Name:
    Vince
    I recently saw an email or post that I now cannot find about a contest where you submit a photo filling up your Ferrari at a Shell gas station. I believe sponsored by Shell.

Does anyone have the info on the contest they can post?

Thanks,

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

TheDiffuser likes this.
  2. skullyspice

skullyspice Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 18, 2013
    L A
    Full Name:
    erik
    from FCA:
    Shell is sponsoring a competition for our members to win free Shell Gas!!! We will be awarding Shell gift cards of $25 per week and $250 on the 4th of July and again on Labor day for posting Ferrari pics at the Shell station. Share your pic on Facebook or Instagram, just tag @Ferrariclubofamerica and include #ShellVPower #Ferrarifillup and #RacewithVpower to enter to win your free Shell gas card. Post early and post often!! ***If you are not a social media'er but want to win some free gas, just email your picture to [email protected] and we will take care of the rest for you.

vdettore likes this.
  3. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    I'm not sure a $25 gas card would cover my gas expenses to the Shell station to take the picture. ;)

4. vdettore

vdettore Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2017
    Georgia Coast
    Full Name:
    Vince