Shipping Car to FCA Annual Event in Canada | FerrariChat

Shipping Car to FCA Annual Event in Canada

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by [email protected], Jun 7, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mxstav@comcast.net

Nov 24, 2005
    Green Oaks, IL
    Full Name:
    Mark Stavropoulos
    Does anybody have ideas on how to get a Ferrari to the FCA Annual event in Canada? I want to get my car there and time is running short.

2. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    You should contact the Host Region for their advice. I shipped my car to Toronto several years ago. I had to use a Canadian transporter because of a bonding requirement to import a car into Canada. The came down to the USA to pick up my car. The don't get the bond back until my car left Canada.

3. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    You should contact the Host Region for their advice. I shipped my car to Toronto several years ago. I had to use a Canadian transporter because of a bonding requirement to import a car into Canada. They came down to the USA to pick up my car. They don't get the bond back until my car left Canada. [Corrected typos in post #2]

4. mxstav@comcast.net

Nov 24, 2005
    Green Oaks, IL
    Full Name:
    Mark Stavropoulos
    I got a quote from TFX, a Canadian transporter. They were very aware of the event and said that they had several transporters already full going to the event. They quoted me $7000 round trip!! I may drive there instead.

5. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

That's crazy! The drive shouldnt be too long and will probably give you memories for years, esp if you can take your time.