Shmee gets to drive the Roma | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Shmee gets to drive the Roma

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by ferrariwithsnowtires, Aug 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    It’s a bit easier working your non button phone when that is all you are doing. If you are driving and working your phone that’s where the problems come in. Essentially when you are working through different dash screens while driving I will content it is not dissimilar to working your phone. So I would expect similar problems to occur. One opinion I could be wrong.

2. CT Audi Fan

CT Audi Fan Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2011
    Fair point but what exactly are you doing? I suppose some will fiddle and change views from time to time but I suspect most will just choose the one they like and leave it alone. Paddles and manettino are still physical and all you really need most of the time. Entirely possible that I’m an anomaly but I rarely even change radio stations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I hate that extending rear spoiler ...... on any car.

AD211 likes this.
  4. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Going to the nav system, change songs on your IPhone, answer/making calls, checking traffic on your Waze app etc. changing from screen to screen alone requires some attention, then working the app requires attention. My 612 has voice activation which kind of works a little sometimes but certainly not reliably.