Shop to work on 86 Omni GLH-S? | FerrariChat

Shop to work on 86 Omni GLH-S?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by eskamobob1, Mar 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. eskamobob1

eskamobob1 Karting

May 9, 2020
    SoCal
    #1 eskamobob1, Mar 8, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Hey Guys,

Got one a bit out of left field. I own a 1986 Dodge Omni GLH-S along side my fcar and I cant for the life of me find a shop to work on it. I am located in south OC but at this point I'm find just sending it anywhere trusted. Im hitting a two fold issue here. 1, no one seems to be willing to work on 80s car, and 2, the ones that are only seem to do Japanese stuff and wont look at a dodge. If you guys have any recommendations of who I can try reaching out to please let me know! Thanks in advance for the help.

-Esk

19633500GT likes this.
  2. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    Are you looking for OE spec or modifying?

eskamobob1 likes this.
  3. eskamobob1

eskamobob1 Karting

May 9, 2020
    SoCal
  4. eskamobob1

eskamobob1 Karting

May 9, 2020
    SoCal
    Going to bump this again. Any other recommendations I can reach out to? I'm more than happy to send the car anywhere in socal

5. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    I have couple of friends who used to work at local dealerships here in Riverside area when this era Chrysler Corp. cars were new and/or still commonly being used. Both are retired, but still work on cars to supplement their income.
    If you wish to share, perhaps in a PM, what type of work your car needs, I could ask if they have time and/or interest ?
    One problem I could see with something like this would be availability of OEM or equivalent quality parts.

eskamobob1 likes this.