Shopping for a 360 | FerrariChat

Shopping for a 360

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 78bonanza, May 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Hi,
    I’m shopping for a well maintained 360 F1.Serviced, good clutch, belts, etc. ( I know there are no perfect cars) Doesn’t have to be cosmetically perfect either. Coupe or spider will do. I’m searching some of the internet ads, but if someone hears of a car please let me know. Thanks

2. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    If you are really interested let me know. I am in lower Westchester County and have a 2003 F1 360 red/tan that I am thinking of parting with. I believe you are on Long Island and would be willing to take a drive to show it to you if you are serious.

3. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Would you share some of the specifics please ?
    Mileage, maintenance, colors , etc

4. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Sorry I see it is red and tan. Any other specifics would be great . Yes, I’m om LI

5. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Rosso Corsa and tan with red piping and stitching. Rear challenge grill. 18,600 miles. I've had it for 4 years/5k miles and it has been well serviced during that time. Before coming to NY it spent its life in Miami and was mostly serviced at The Collection. They absolutely refuse to give up the service records so no history before 2012 but you can see the hits on carafe for the service intervals. Since then dash and headliner were replaced and most of the stickies were professionally done while it was in Miami in 2012 (have the records for this). Clutch was done 4/2015 and has about 3k miles on it. Major belt service was just done 2/2017 and 600 or so miles ago. 8 new coils and spark plugs 8/2017. All the work in the last few years was done at Universal Autosports. Annual service is due and will be going back to universal unless someone wants to buy it and have it done at their preferred shop. I believe this is one of the better mechanically kept cars you will find anywhere. The only problem I ever had was some misfiring which led to the coil pack replacement and new plugs. Also had the challenge exhaust installed by FOLI when I purchased the car and it sounds as good or better than anything out there.

I would rather not discuss the condition of the interior and exterior in detail since it would be so easy to show it to you if it ever stops raining. Just let me know if you are seriously interested. Thanks.

6. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Does this forum have PM ( private message ) function? Yes I’m interested
    Alternatively my email address is [email protected]