should single women own Ferrari's, what does it signify to you | Page 3 | FerrariChat

should single women own Ferrari's, what does it signify to you

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by larz, Feb 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Thanks Debbie. My fiancee is intrigued and would love to chat with you more.
    So how could she become more involved. PM me. Thanks!

2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    more power to them (women)! there's a young attorney in my office building that drives a 996TT, CL55, and G500. Another one drives a black SL55. They are both smokin' hot, even without the cars.

3. WFO_Racer

WFO_Racer Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Newport Beach Ca
    OMG, single women owning a sportscar ! What next should we let them vote ? How will they handle the power? Will they faint ? I had to show my wife this thread. She asked if she could trade in her grocery getter. Her 530 plus hp Brabus tuned E55 for a Kia .Damn I thought I was a sexist dinosaur.

4. sandersja

sandersja Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2003
    Portland OR
    Full Name:
    John Sanders
    Speaking of women wearing burkas...

In the UAE, they had to pass a law against wearing burkas while driving - they couldn't see anything. Now they just have very tinted windows, and probably still can't see anything.

5. fvracing

fvracing Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Winnipeg
    Full Name:
    Pete
    #55 fvracing, Feb 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My wife owns and drives her 308 as much as possible throughout the summer. She has taken our local Sports Car Club's race school in my Boxster and is quite capable of matching revs and heel'n toe. The 308 does take skill to drive, what with the heavy clutch and always running it in upper revs.

She once ran into a guy at a gas station who couldn't believe that it was her car. He said "that's a man's car". Yu know that there will always be some guys who can't handle the fact of a woman (single or not) owning an exotic car that they may never afford.

Pete
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. TeenwhoneedsaFerrari

Dec 23, 2003
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Blair Salter
    As long as they know what is going on under the hood/bonnet and have an obvious interest as well as know a bit about their sports car, then i say more power to em'.
    -Blair

7. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Hey, judging from some of the replys not everybody is as liberal minded as we like to think we all are. I like to stir things up. Actually my GF suggested the thread to see if any feathers would be ruffled. Mission accomplished!

8. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Got you going. SEE MY POST BEFORE THIS ONE ;)