Shout out to Piero Casucci books | FerrariChat

Shout out to Piero Casucci books

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by mr308gtb, Jan 23, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Not a ton of threads or chatter about Piero Casucci books, but I have to say, right now he is by far my favorite. I started reading about the car history and it's easy to get lost as the models vary and transgress between the GP, sport and road car ranges. I mean the 125 had all three variations and branched off from there. Well anyone looking to gain a clear understanding of the GP cars, should buy these 3 book set. They are fabulous and now have allowed me to go to my other books, and read the sections about the F1 cars, with much greater clarity. Really awesome...

Today I was reading another book I owned by Piero, and it is also similarly well written and with nice detail. Other skip certain less notable cars.

Now I can appreciate my other books and know why they made a full book about the 500 F2 and the 375 F1.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Veloce12, jm2, Rosey and 1 other person like this.