Show Me Your Grigio Titanio | FerrariChat

Show Me Your Grigio Titanio

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Napoli, Nov 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Please.

Just ordered a grigio titanio 488 gtb. April build.

of2worlds likes this.
  2. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Here are two 488 models with Grigio Titanio but showing the standard and optional wheels. Which wheels did you choose and what color for the interior. Grigio Titanio is a wonderful color!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

rocketman and Napoli like this.
  3. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Thanks.

Ordered the diamond cut forged wheels. Nero interior.

of2worlds likes this.
  4. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    of2worlds, rocketman and Napoli like this.
  5. saraojo

saraojo Formula 3

Mar 9, 2015
    Northeast
    Great color for both cars. Amazing picture of the f12b. It shows the lines of well.

6. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
  7. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
  8. 488gtbmasergt

488gtbmasergt Karting

Oct 18, 2016

Attached Files:

saraojo, of2worlds and Napoli like this.
  9. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Yessir! So close to my spec inside and out!

10. 488gtbmasergt

488gtbmasergt Karting

Oct 18, 2016
    That is what i thought and that is why I replied...
    The wait was tough but it went by faster when I could see pix of it even if it was not mine...
    The colour changes a lot under different lighting conditions. The first time I saw mine I thought it looked strange and did not even think it was mine...
    No regret today!

of2worlds likes this.
  11. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    That's why I started this thread. Though most of the pics here are what I'm expecting/hoping to see when my car arrives, I have seen pics online elsewhere that show blue or smoke gray or liquid glass poured over a sheet of contoured metal (your pic has the glassy look). The dealer's metal paint sample was medium grey or very silver-blue, depending on the angle or direction of light or shade. I guess it is all of these colors!

12. 488gtbmasergt

488gtbmasergt Karting

Oct 18, 2016
    Yes, you are right. All of these colors are coming out depending on the light above. Looks really classy. I get lots of compliments on the color itself. The car is really fun to drive and really easy to handle compared to the C7 Z06 I used to drive... Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do...
    Feel free to ask other questions. This is my first F car and I have already lots to say about it. And not that just everything is perfect... wish it was for the price, but it isn't... Knowing about "imperfections" (below 7500rpms max, noisy brakes while coasting, paint job not perfect, AC below other cars, etc...) if you can call them that helps me not to have expectations beyond reason... At the end, the driving experience is better than what I expected and that is what matters most to me!

13. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Man, you are ruining it for me! :(

14. 488gtbmasergt

488gtbmasergt Karting

Oct 18, 2016
    Come on...
    You will love your car!
    It just seems to me (maybe I am too perfectionist) that this car had to be perfect to justify the price I paid for it... Turns out, just like the Maserati Granturismo I love and still own after 5 years, the 488 has some flaws that makes it real.
    It was like a dream to buy and then own such a car. After reading this forum and before driving it, I "learned" that it was not perfect. I was getting worried. After finally receiving it and driving it for a few thousand kms during 2 months or so, this dream car became reality. Was a tough challenge to exceed my expectations and also to pass the test of many what if such as what if I had bought a AMG GTR, or a 570s or the next "best" thing being reviewed by "professionals".
    I daily drive my 488 and it is awesome. Looking forward to track it once or twice next year!
    Worrying is part of the experience in waiting for it, but do not worry... you will love it!
    So sorry if I sounded gloomy in my last post... Certainly am missing driving it a lot now that the weather turns for the worst here...

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  15. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Fierce!

MuratC likes this.
  16. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014