Show off in NYC I heard in Starbucks - gives Ferrari drivers a bad name! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Show off in NYC I heard in Starbucks - gives Ferrari drivers a bad name!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by zjpj, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
  2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    I want one of those...

3. CAS

CAS F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Clint
    That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It is just as much my right to carry on a conversation (albeit with discretion) then it is to have anyone listen to it; it's unbelievable to me that anyone would condone this type if bullsh*t.

4. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Dude: where i live, people carry handguns for the same purpose. Don't get on your cell phone in my 'hood.

5. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Pretty hilarious story. People like this don't seem to realise that others think they're morons, not 'cool', and certainly not impressed (they could be talking to noone anyway...).

Speaking of Diesel, one thing I can't stand as of late is the current trend of those horrific Diesel fashion 'watches' (if you can call them that) which every 'hip' teen or early 20-something seems to be wearing. You know the ones... with massive leather bands, or enormous shiny ladder-like links, rediculously large faces, etc. Whatever happened to elegance, refinement, subtlety?

6. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Ahhh, the pre-bling days.

7. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    I had a patient order a Rolls in my office one day during physical therap. Sight unseen. And I quote,"just give me a blue or black one with a light interior and drop it off at my house when it comes in. Here is my credit card number." Must be nice.

8. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    haha! Another funny story about Mike Tyson, (I forget what dealer told this to me) Anyway, this was some years ago, but apparently he was kind of throwing a fit because he wanted to buy like 5 cars all at once and take delivery of them that day. And, they told him that he would have to order the Bentleys and have them special delivered. And then, (imagine this is the high pitched, lispy voice), "Ok, I'll take the Bentleys later, but I want the Fewawis now... I want the Fewawis now" haha

9. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    what Alan Henson neglected to mention, however, is that he works in a psychiatric ward: his patients are not only ordering Rollers on a regular basis, but having Britney come to do lap dances, setting up meetings with the Pope, etc. Must be nice to be totally insane!

10. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    I want one for my car. Next time I see some nitwit on the cell not paying attention, POW!

11. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Yeah, but then they look down at the phone in there hands instead of the road ahead of them!

12. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    HA HA HA, now THAT'S funny! You are probably right, he was talking to nobody, just trying to impress the teenie-bopper at the counter.

13. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    LOL another HILARIOUS channel heard from!

14. ebrigham

ebrigham Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    NYC
    Come on folks! These are the people that make Manhattan interesting!! Ok j/k. But the real question is, what kind of coffee was he drinking...

15. Erich

Erich Formula 3

Sep 9, 2003
    Poway CA
    Full Name:
    Erich Coiner
    I have known young men whose avowed goal in life is to "Piss off all the right people"

This might explain MANY behaviors we observe.

Erich
    ahhhhhhhh youth

16. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Where do I get one? That sounds great.