Sigh.....Gearbox light on, lost reverse and even # gears

Discussion in 'California/Portofino' started by Joshcruz713, Jan 28, 2018.

1. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator

Mar 18, 2014
    Full Name:
    I've just learned that. Zero points for me for not doing my homework.

Kind regards,

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  2. azlin75

azlin75 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2017
    I've heard good things about the sales, parts and service staff at Boardwalk Ferrari from all across the country. So many people can't be wrong. I'll be visiting them sometime over weekend on the 23rd because reguarldess of me purchasing a Ferrari or a Maserati I have a hunch these folks are going to be my goto people.
    tomc and SAFE4NOW like this.
  3. azlin75

azlin75 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2017
    Any update on the status of your car? I was wondering if you ever got an appointment at boardwalk and got the car delivered?
  4. fatbillybob

fatbillybob F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    Probably not unless there is enough profit in it. That's why we got tools to manipulate corvette PCM's. You gotta make it worthit for the brain trust to get out of bed. The OEM's meanwhile want everything secret a reason you can't get a service manual from Mercedes until 4 years after the model year. Soon there will only be web based access by dealer mechanics to OEM computer diagnostics. More corporate control is on the horizon.
  5. dailyferraridriver

dailyferraridriver Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Nov 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Full Name:

I'm sorry for all of the trouble you are having. I have a 2012 California with ~15k (maybe less, not 100% sure but I can find out) that I may not need the transmission for. Absolutely nothing is wrong with the car - you can come drive/shift it as much as you want. I'll know this week if I need it or not - if I don't, I'd be happy to sell it to you at a much, much cheaper price than you have been quoted. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.