Slag Needs a medal........... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Slag Needs a medal...........

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Desnno2000, Feb 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Do you not like 348's? :(

Now imagine this - I miraculously talk my wife into letting me keep the 328, we sell my Jeep, and in the garage would be a 328 and 348. Hmmmm

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, i love 348s... (Remember, i'm the shameless, biased, boyish, over-enthusiastic Ferrari lover who will love ANY Ferrari merely because it's a Ferrari?:D) i've had some awesome times in the passenger seat of a 348 (in your neck of the woods, actually) with Jean Louis at the wheel... 140 comes to mind for some reason... :)

Anyway, yes, i like 348s, i just can't see a 348 being reasonable justification for getting rid of the simply GORGEOUS 328 you already have... If you were going to repaint the 348, then it would be another story... If need be, have your wife call me... Maybe if she hears the enthusiasm in stereo, she'll consider your suggestion... :)

3. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    I guess I'm East Coast Slag. LOL! What's up guys? If I move to LA will I be West Coast Gus 2?

Jerry,

I like the idea of two Ferraris in the garage. Josie and I will discuss this with your wife in two weeks and see what we can do. :)