News

"Slip into a pair, and watch heads turn."

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Chevarri, May 10, 2004.

1. Chevarri

Chevarri Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2003
    In a rose bush.
    Full Name:
    J'aime
    "Why walk in plain dress shoes when you can make a statement without saying a word?
    Black and gray with a pinstripe suit, eat your heart out Al Capone.
    Do you want to lead or follow? If your a follower this shoe isn't for you.
    But if you are your own man, slip into a pair and watch heads turn.
    Tommy gun sold seperately."

This is a quote I read from a site that reviewed my fav shoes of all time. Of course it was from a long time buyer, but thats besides the point.
    Stacy Adams. I just love these shoes, and they are simply incredible in design, quality, comfort, and style. I've been a fan of these shoes ever since I was a little boy, and I still am! The first sentence is a 100% to the T. Are their any other fans of Stacy Adams? Granted the name "Stacy" doesn't sound like a mans shoe, but they are very much that, a mans shoe. Something about wearing these shoes that gives you such a high, such confidence. Whats great about these shoes is they fit just about anything you wear. They are incredible for a dress shoe, but they also work great even with blue jeans. Ive had several pairs of Madisons, Dayton wing tips, and sandals, and I wouldn't have it any other shoe. If you have never had a pair of Stacys, and you're looking for a new pair of dress shoes. Then I highly reccomend these shoes. No, I don't work for them, but just a passionate and loyal owner. I've had older gentlemen come up to me(and even younger ones) ask me if I'm wearing Stacy Adams, and wear I got them. The only times I've ever had ppl come up to me like that is when Im driving my car.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Does the a red clown nose get included free with every pair ?

4. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#3 maranelloman, May 10, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That quote "Make a statement, without saying a word" was used back in the early 90s in commercials by that perfume called Exclamation( or just, !). I remember those commercials very vividly. My sister bought a bottle of it from Benneton(or however it is spelt)

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    But what will they do for my bowling game?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Professional Ferrari Technician Consultant

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    LOL! I like the shoes...but that was funny:)

9. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    FACT: Driving shoes thread was HUGE

Other driving shoe thread got a few pages long

NOW these shoes.

You guys are worse than my mom! :)