SM-Model-Art sell exclusiv Ferrari-Models 1/18 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

SM-Model-Art sell exclusiv Ferrari-Models 1/18

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by stemuell, Jan 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stemuell

stemuell Rookie

Jan 15, 2004

hi,

bad news - of course.
    but not all is right and the most items are the half is true.

firstly - the engine is never from me - its an other steffen - i never have made enignes till now!

second - this man would have a white one .. if he want a normal red oder yellow - its will be the Mattel color and much more cheaper!!!!!!!!

third: in back the cavalino rampante - i have made an "Photo-acid" one on the back ... i dont know where it is on the pics?

next ... the paint is made by a car-painter! - i dont know why it is so bad.
    and by the way .. all that he write - i same items right .. but is it sooo ugly - please look the car in a normal pic - and not zoom 5x or higher.

now i will change my painter of course.

and in one point he have 100% right - the side-vents of the Imolafront - excuse me! - but its a handmade model!

so i dont know what i can say more.

best regards steffen

2. Sharknose

Sharknose Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Pennsylvania
    When do you plan to have the 250GT Bertone?

3. stemuell

stemuell Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    hi, the bertone is in 8 weeks finish - so i hope.

regards steffen

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Understandable, but if you charge that much more for the paint, it should be perfect.

I guess it fell off...

If you have a 200 euro model you want to pick it up and look at it up close, not from 1-2 metres

Maybe, but the models on your site look better, and I think models you deliver to your customers should be almost prefect, this looked, well, let's say not almost perfect

I should say mail the man and tell him you will make him a decent car for that money.