Smart Cars? | FerrariChat

Smart Cars?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by LLM, May 10, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LLM

LLM Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Saw a car carrier full of Smart Cars near LAX...took a double take! Are these finally making it to the States? I know there were some small importers working on this, did they get the green light to release?

2. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    saw one here in Indy on Monday and started laughing as it went by, I guess if you're that cheap and that big of a greeny or whatever you can feal superior for driving such a tiny rediuclous thing, but to each there own

3. Noelani

Noelani Formula Junior

May 29, 2004
    Full Name:
    R
    Are they really allowed? I love them!

4. Noelani

Noelani Formula Junior

May 29, 2004
    Full Name:
    R
    I just read about it. They are selling the smart cars in Canada, (which get up to 75 mpg I believe). In the US, they are only offering an ugly smart SUV. Buying a smart car in Canada and bringing to the US is not an option.

5. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    Suddenly, Dan sees blue lights in his mirror. It's a Smart car!

"Grammar Police! May I see your high school diploma? Do you know why I pulled you over, Mr. Cieznewsky? I spotted two misspellings, a misused word, and a run-on sentence as you went by. I'm going to let you off with a warning, but next time you could lose your diploma. Have a nice day."

Dubai Vol is in a very odd mood this afternoon, and hopes everyone will take this in the spirit in which it is intended, because otherwise he will sulk.

6. Noelani

Noelani Formula Junior

May 29, 2004
    Full Name:
    R
    I'm upset now because I had my hopes up for nothing.

7. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER