Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe) | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Huskerbill, Nov 27, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    My post about the show had nothing to do with 'look at me', rather, here is something readers might be interested in, (which as an afterthought I am involved as opposed to being the point of the post), but more grass roots word of mouth marketing of a show & film to be sure. By the way, the post did have something to do with cars, the host of the show named his son Enzo, after his love of Ferraris, and I mentioned featuring some cars on the show.

Forgive me for not keeping up with your year-old dialogue on a car web site with thousands of pages, in order to be able to get a joke. I don't religiously keep up with all the gossip and stories or read every post of every section.

2. Mobius Entwine

Mobius Entwine Karting

Jun 9, 2005
    Roscoe, IL
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Whatever,...

Seeing Carla in a Lambo or a Ferrari is a great thing! What a sight to behold! I don't think it gets better than that.

3. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Carla - So... whats more painful... all the bickering here OR the crappy roads and not being able to drive?

4. ucorders

ucorders Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2005
    Portland Oregon
    Almost everyone who buys an exotic is saying look at me! I bought a Murcielago because the people at the gas station don't know I live in such a nice house. What is most pathetic is people who buy an exotic and act offended when they get attention. When I first read this thread I thought Wow, this guy really loves cars. I hope this *****y lady in the Gallardo does not call the police. Now that I know it is a joke it is quite funny. You guys did a great job making the photos look real. Carla looks really pissed in the last photo. Congrats on the new car!

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Actually of all the exotics out there the Gallardo is the only one you can drive year round thanks to its 4x4. And being a half Audi I'm sure the roof and climate control can withstand the temperatures.

6. allegretto

allegretto Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2006
    Chicago Area
    Full Name:
    Herman

7. allegretto

Aug 3, 2006
    Chicago Area
    Full Name:
    Herman
    So this was an elaborate joke because Carla gains insufficent attention as it is. And you're willing to tacitly threaten others for pointing out the banality.

My young daughters would call this "lame".

As for your threats, they are too.

But don't dispare, I won't bother you again.

See, I DO get it.

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Holy crap what a freaking train wreck this thread became. Bill and Carla were obviously just having fun by posting this, but people have to jump all over and make a mountain out of molehills (and their own fault for not understanding that Bill and Carla knew eachother).

Don't you people understand a joke? Having fun? If I were Bill I would just have the thread deleted since some people just want to kick other people's sandcastles.

9. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I love seeing that you are spamming about your TV show about a guy who loves cars enough to name his kid after them in order to get people to watch it, compared to your vicious attack on a woman who is an exotic-owning enthusiast... who might be less into the cars than your guy you're plastering on TV. I think that speaks for itself.

10. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    how is it our fault?if you read his post it clearly say's he realized AFTER she stopped that he knew her...i guess it's are fault we can't read minds and should assume from that point on that it must be a joke.
    This whole thread is ridiculous, congratulation on a beautiful car it was just a weird way of showing his friends car off.

11. ucorders

ucorders Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2005
    Portland Oregon

12. allegretto

Aug 3, 2006
    Chicago Area
    Full Name:
    Herman

13. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Sorry, I did not get the joke.....that's what I get for reading the title and skimming the story. :(

14. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Well, if anyone "spots" Carla over the next few days driving the Lambo in this weather, I'll pitch in for the "car person of the year award"

BTW - if you do... proceed with caution!

and another thing, my "whole" Audi (TT coupe 225 hp) was a total squirell in the > 5" snow yesterday, as it has 18" rims, low profile sport tires. I could not imagine driving a 500hp, super low profile - wide tire, >6-8 times the price of my car Lambo in that weather!

15. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Yellow Gallardo with tinted windows Friday morning...in the snow. Gotta love the all-wheel drive cars this time of year.
    On 22nd street in Oak Brook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Michael RPM : Today at 09:36 AM. Reason: location

I stand corrected, head hung low in shame

16. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Spike, no need to hang your head in shame!! It even surprised me. I've driven the Gallardo in snow and couldn't beleive how well it handled. A LOT better than a Murci in snow.

17. traimpz348

traimpz348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    ooooh house of pain wants a fist fight.

Get over yourself Huskerbill. What a moronic post.

18. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Glanced through all the post, glad I am just going to bed. Not worth the typing exercise. Everyone, please get a life.

Norbert

19. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Ryalex, forget about the TV show. It has nothing to do with my post or opinion. Because I happened to post it a day before, that and my own vanity comes in to question? There are other people who feel that this 'story' is, well, was it is...but because I spoke up I get examined along with a totally unrelated TV show? What if somebody else said the same thing, or I made my post about the show after I made my comment about this story? By the way, I only posted about the TV show in the Chicago area because I know many people here, and in the 'Off-Topic' section of the site. I wouldn't call that spam.

As for Huskerbill, haven't you made a threat like that before on here, with the whole routine of buying the plane tickets and all? At a race track? Do you want a race, or a fist fight, cock fight, knife fight, bar fight or a duel in front of everybody? Grow up, we're not on the playground anymore, but by you calling me a 'turd', you may still be... I have better things to do with my time than meet you for a pissing contest. You may need to seek a different outlet for your anger than threatening violence to people on a public forum.

As I said, nobody should by expected to be informed about your history with Carla, nor should I have to go through year-old archives to catch up in order to get a joke. But if people reveal themselves, they are open for criticism and comment. I call it how I see it.

If you read earlier in the post, I made a sincere 'nice car' post before the story was revealed. Nothing vicious there.

So it may have been a joke, but I take nothing back. Nice car, lame premise and presentation.

20. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Fair. And I am done with this whole thread. I thought about it a lot yesterday. Too much. Was asked about it by a couple of people who have been following it while at the Santana Row meet out here. It has gotten way out of control.

Do I have an anger issue?? Who knows?? Have I posted offering up a face to face?? Yeah. Once before. I just don't like getting confronted on an internet chat board as it tends to happen more behind the screen than it does in person. I guess it is the same thing as the people who give the bird while in the safety of their cars. How many of these people would give the bird to someone standing 5 feet from them?? Don't know.

Maybe it's that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My dad once got the bird from a guy in his car. He forced the guy in his car to pull over and ran up to his window. The guy locked his doors and had rolled up his windows and wouldn't even look at him. As my dad is walking back to his car, the guys blares his horn and pulls away giving my dad the bird again. No joke. So maybe that's where it all comes from.

Either way, this thread has worn me out. I am tired of talking to people about it. Tired of thinking about it. Tired of guys who I will never meet and could really care less about coming on here and talking smack behind their screens. I am done.

Yesterday it became obvious that I need to take these chat rooms a whole lot less seriously. I spend too much time here on FChat. I don't have even close to the most posts. Not by a long stretch. But I do spend too much time here. Maybe a half hour to an hour a day looking at posts on some days. I think that may be one of the issues.

I have a great life. A great wife. A pretty sweet car. And I think I need to spend more time with those "real" things instead of this type of stuff.

I am done with this post. Done with worrying about what anyone types on this board or any for that matter. If anything, I owe everyone here a hearty "thanks" for helping me see the true issue......

21. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    I agree that one cannot take this stuff too seriously.

I had a great time watching the stuff unfold in this thread. I have met Carla and I know that yours was a story. Some people seem to get bent out of shape depending on details, the moon position or whatever.

22. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    Welcome back Bill !!!!

23. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I feel ya Bill

24. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Meeting you only once Carla I thought you were very sweet and nice. I like to think character can occasionally reward people in not the most direct ways. No matter how well real estate is doing, it is not a surprise to me to see you smiling behind the wheel of such a wonderful car. Despite the turn of this thread, I am sure you'll be the thoughts of many curious people come spring time once they see you. I think it's a good thing.

25. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes, the 308 is out in Naperville now. Ironically, where it started out when it was new.

Yes, the 348 was bought as a "Flipper". Right place (and price) at the right time...:)

Boy oy Boy! Sure glad that, for once, that I'm not somehow, someway, in anyway....pushed into the middle of this one!!!!