Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Huskerbill, Nov 27, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    In regard to the comment by the person that said that "people buy Exotic cars solely because they want to be noticed". That is pure Bull****! Believe me! I am 6' 2" and weigh 320lbs... I do NOT want to be "noticed" by anyone. That's the LAST thing on my mind! Yeah, right, who wants to see a big fat guy squeezing in and out of a small Exotic car!! But, I just happen to like those kind of cars. (funny, isn't it. You see alot of Big Guys in small Sportscars. And, lots of little guys in Big cars- Cadillacs and the like. C'est la vie!)

Sure, there Are some people that do buy Exotic Cars, or Luxury Cars-Mercedes, BMW's, Etc....simply to get noticed. "Look at me!" "Look at what I got!!"....But, IMHO, that is a VERY small minority of buyers.

But that's why there is a "selection" out there....To appease buyers. I mean, there is a "selection" of just about anything and everything. For instance. When I played Guitar in a Heavy Metal Band. I preferred the more "Rock and Metal looking type of Guitars"... Gibson Explorer and Flying V. as opposed to something like an ES-335 or a Fender Telecaster. Which, IMO, didn't have that "Hard Rock or Metal" look to Me. I Simply wanted something that appealed to Me. Not someone else. Same with my Cars.

I have owned "Cool cars" since I was 15 years old (1975) My very first car was a GTO.....(Of the Pontiac persuasion...:) ) But I've owned several really cool Muscle Cars. 7 assorted Corvettes, A Porsche. And 2 Ferrari's. I've always had those cars to "impress" one and only one person....Me!

I've liked and wanted a Red Ferrari 308 since I first saw one in 1977, and from watching "Magnum P.I.". Why? because I liked them. Not because I thought that it would "Impress" some schmuck that I could care less about, or didn't even know...

I've also owned several cool Motorcycles, too, including Harleys. My Uncles were Gear heads and "true" Bikers. That's how I grew up, and came to like the same things, because I was exposed to that kind of thing since I was born. So I was like that too. Trying to impress no one. Not like these "Weekend Warrior" wannabe Bikers who think that because they now have a Harley or one of those $75 Grand Custom Choppers, and some Brand New Leathers, and a Harley Davidson decal in the back window of their Lexus SUV, that they are now a "bad ass biker"....Give me a break! Who are THEY trying to inpress.....(or scare!....Oooooh Scary!!!:) )

I...that is "I"....Liked them, both the cars and the bikes, and bought them SOLELY for their Look, and for their performance. Something that "I" Liked, and what "Impressed Me". And could really give a rats ass as to what other people thought. If they liked the car. Cool! If they didn't? Who cares!

I think that it's more the people with the way over the top, over spectacular, way too big for what they really need, 6 bedroom/5 bath Houses- for 2 people- that are the ones screaming for attention, if you ask me.

2. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Since this thread was going on for so long I finally took the time to read it to find out what all the fuss was about. I'll have to say that it was a very strange way to introduce a new car. Joke, no joke, whatever, I think that the vanity behind such a farce is unparalleled.

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I had some similar thoughts. :)

It is what sometimes happens on webforums like FChat. Not to worry too much about, the storm will eventually pass and hopefully the players have learned a thing or two. And those who were mere observers might be in the eye of the storm the next time around. **** happens.

BTW: I have asked Carla early on whether there was anything of this thread that she felt needed to be removed and she didn't so we let it stand. For better or worse.

And just for the record for the ones "out of town": I know all the players in this drama like Carla, Huskerbill, MikeZ and Screentime (just to name a few) personally and they're all fabulous people. I'd trust anyone of them with the keys to my car.

Nuff said, time to move on.

4. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I never get on the list of FABULOUS people !! :(

5. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Jerry, I hope nobody gets on your case for having an opinion, or examines all your other posts for vain content, or even questions your qualifications to have an opinion. By the way, nice car, the black is so mean looking. My first Ferrari was black, so my TR had to be red, but if it had been the other way around...

6. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Bill, you don't need to be on a list. It's just a given, since we all know you are fabulous.

7. I am not a usual on this forum - but is this a 100% true story? Sorry if I look bling, but this is creepy if it's real. ;)

8. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    You're on a list, trust me. It's just a different kinda list.
    :)

FerrariSlave: The stalking part is a joke. The Ferrari vs Lambo switch isnt. Sadly.

9. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Gee Andreas my name wasn't listed by you, does that mean I can't ever drive your cars?

10. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    Same here:(

11. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Somehow, that smiley takes on sort of an evil demeanor, in that application !!

Bill (too scared, to ask what list)

12. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Sean, you're OK, no matter what that bad Husker says.

Actually you're both OK.

It's Andreas and that DevilDave Bendl, that are the real problems around here ! :D

13. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    I'm fabulous and part of the drama! SWEET!
    Now, could you just swish (some more) Andreas and say it with a lisp???

14. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    OK Mike, ya show off !
    Alright now, that's enough of that sh*t !! Or move to CA... LOL

15. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    OH YEAH, WHAT ABOUT ME???!!! :D

16. Dr.T348

Dr.T348 Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Chicago NW Burbs
    Full Name:
    Richard T.
    Carla,

Nice car. I have a black 348 CH I just might be willing to trade.

I just read this thread and find it all very amusing!

Congrats!

17. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles
    what a awsome pic..love it

18. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    There is now even a chance that this story has a happy ending: A friend of mine is interested in the 355. Maybe we'll see that beautiful car again at some events. :)

19. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer
    Lovely car Carla and may I say you surpass it in beauty!

Great lead in Husker - I enjoyed your post :) Some people are really stupid and have zero sense of humor. Dont worry about them :(

Andreas - don't be too miffed - I bought a Ferrari 2 weeks back - thus the world is no longer plunged in darkness!

20. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank

Gotta agree with you on that one, speedy_sam. Carla is beautiful enough that she doesn't even NEED to "Accessorize" with a Lamborghini Spyder....:) She could get away with a '72 Pinto....;)

21. Carsleuth

Carsleuth F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2006
    Chicago/NYC
    Full Name:
    Dan C.
    My friend says he keeps seeing a chick in a black spyder.....WHERE WAS THIS?

22. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Everyone thats a Chicago Fchatter is FABULOUS!! Also, yes, I'd love to see Carla in her drop-top Lambo!

23. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    So technically that excludes Huskerbill, who is now a SoCal Fchatter. So yes, I agree. :)

24. Hunters360

Hunters360 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    James Wardwell
    Are you kidding me you stocked Fran Drescher...That who she looks like. Amazing what one person would call beatiful and another would average big hair Italian girl.

25. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Trust me, Carla's new toy in unreal. It looks even better with the black chrome rims on it. It's an awsome car with unbelievable looks, features and speed. It's just missing one thing, an "OH ****" bar to hang on to when she floors it.