Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe) | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Smokin hot chick in a Black Gallardo Spyder with her top down!!! (work-safe)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Huskerbill, Nov 27, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Yep, I stocked Fran Drescher. They fly off the shelves so fast sometimes you have to stock more than one. She is beatiful though. No doubt about it.

This thread is like a horror movie villain. You hit it over the head with the shovel and think it's dead. You breathe a sigh of relief and sit and stare at it motionless. But sure enough, it keeps popping up for more.......

At least I can laugh about the whole thing now. Wow..... ;-)

2. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Leave it to you Bill! (LOL) Hey we can envy you dripping in the warm Ca sunshine driving your new toy, (by the way where my "Hat" and pics of your new toy?) I'll have to send a friend over to collect, he's down in Morgan Hills.
    Hope you are enjoying it out there. Hey heading down to FL at end of Jan for the Supercar event, Come On Down! If not, see you in Aug and you can buy me a drink in Monterey, you owe me that much.

Merry Christmas! to ALL!!!