So lets compare Scuderia specs | Page 3 | FerrariChat

So lets compare Scuderia specs

Discussion in '360/430' started by Trax, Jan 3, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    It specifically says no luggage w/ spare (see the picture elsewhere in this thread). I personally would ditch the spare. That's what a cellphone is for :)

I've had 3 flats on various cars in the last year one on a MB with a space saver and two on P-cars without, fitting the space saver is a pita.

2. Hiper

Hiper Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2007
    Home

Side door moldings are $6,000 roughly, not $15,000... I think you have to double check your dealer's quotation :p

3. rick ollis

rick ollis Karting

Dec 5, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Rick 458
    Just a question on the leather interior option.Does anyone know how much it would be to have the center as well as the side bolsters of the seats in leather?

4. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    The prices in Singapore are different than other countries due to various taxes. In Singapore, thats what its going to cost to install this option. I won't be surprised if the pricing is also high in Finland.

5. 15hn

15hn Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2005
    Full Name:
    HN
    OK Ive just been told that you cannot have Radio Bluetooth on the Scuderia even though it was a listed option. You either have Bluetooth (with no radio) or Radio/Nav/Bluetooth so I have just confirmed I am having the nav unit even though I dont need it.

Has anyone else been told this?

6. 483hp

483hp Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    www.fca.alberta.com
    I've heard some people say that the carbon/LED steering wheel is not optional in the USA. Is this true? We don't have any info up here in Canada yet.

7. ringmeister

ringmeister Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2005
    NJ
    LED wheel is standard for the USA.

8. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    It was an option when I selected... will check with the dealer :)

9. eklover

eklover Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2006
    From AK, now in CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Do they come in Rosso Dino? :) :)

10. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Probably. I saw a CS in that color.

11. eklover

eklover Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2006
    From AK, now in CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    YES! I have seen that CS as well, it appeared at Cars and Coffee 1 time that I have seen. It was so awesome! I was talking to some people and they said its the only one... I dunno but it looks so so good...

I would love to see a 430S in the color

~Matthew

12. TifosiF1

TifosiF1 Karting

Feb 12, 2008
    I had the basic 360 Modena, but I put on a lot of aftermarket parts for the engine, transmission, suspension and body/aero.

Koenig engine tuning/mods
    Tubi exhaust
    Tubi manifold
    Tubi high flow air filters
    Hamann headers
    Hyperflow cats
    Koenig modified Motronic
    Hamann ECU
    Koenig Faster F1 Gear Selection
    Koenig Gear Ratio
    Koenig sport clutch
    Novitec spec KW suspension and springs
    Novitec anti-sway bar kit
    Brembo CCM discs and pads
    Novitec aluminum spacers
    Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tires 245/35 R19 front, 355/25 R19 rear
    Oxigin Lexor FC Full Chrome Rims
    Novitec Superlight Body/aero kit

13. mksu19

mksu19 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    LAX / YVR / MNL
    Full Name:
    Capt. K. Banzon
    Pics please!

14. kole

kole Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2005
    Need help with spec for inside of rosso corsa scuderia - any ideas? Is anyone doing leather on the interior?

15. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    #65 ferrariKP, Apr 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. RICARDO24

RICARDO24 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2006
    BIARRITZ FRANCE
    Full Name:
    Ricardo
    ho Yes PICS PLEASE

Ricardo

17. RICARDO24

RICARDO24 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2006
    BIARRITZ FRANCE
    Full Name:
    Ricardo

pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

Ricardo

18. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    Impressive

19. 360zub

360zub Karting

Apr 1, 2007
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Zubin
    I just specked out my Rosso Scuderia wtih Tech Fabric on the seats and trim. I am wondering if I should have gone with Alcantera on the trim and left the Tech fabric on the seat. Leather just would kill the whole look.

20. 483hp

483hp Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    www.fca.alberta.com
    I went with Nero Daytona w/ stripe, nero alcantara, black/black 2 layer fabric, and red stitch. It should look mean with all the carbon fiber inbetween.

I looked at a lot of pictures of scuds. The tech fabric looks the best with the 2 layer fabric especially if you choose the red, yellow, or grey underlays. I think it has to do with the fact that the tech fabric has an obvious man made texture like the 2 layer whereas the alcantara and leather does not. If you go with alcantara, the only solution that looks nice IMO is when it is matched with 2 layer fabric of the same color in either grey or black. I think it has to do with the fact that the texture in the 2 layer is less of an accent visually so it blends better. When you have a bright color behind that honeycomb-like seat fabric, it just makes it too obvious, so it ends up looking odd when matched with something that doesn't have the same type of texture.

The pictures I've seen with black alcantara and black/black 2 layer look absolutely stunning. It reminds me of an Aeron chair. So I went with that. It has a purposeful look that's all business. For red cars, I would consider the red/black 2 layer to add a splash of color but only with the black tech fabric. I think it looks great when a seat accent is matched to the body color (like the stitch). However, going all black won't be a bad choice either. I'm biased though. I love black!

21. luken

luken Rookie

Jul 18, 2007
    That looks Fantastic! Where the wheels a special order or did you do them upon delivery?

22. kole

kole Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2005

NAVC - radio/nav/bluetooth is the standard in the US. I was told that I could not delete the radio