So long, Farewell, I've come to say goodbye... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

So long, Farewell, I've come to say goodbye...

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bmyth-FDC, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I myself found Fchat to part out my car, I know how it feels to loose such a great car. I don't know what you are doing for a replacement, I myself have been biding my time watching the money fly out the window getting my tv deal going, even the DB 2/4 is on the block. When it all comes back to me, I think I am going to cap a deal with a partner on a 333sp, and make my road cars Astons. Even the 612 Scag has grown on me. Byron, undoubtedly something faster is on the way for you ;)

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    You've got your priorities straight. Best wishes for your Father's health and well-being.

3. Christian Asis

Apr 28, 2003
    Thank you for the good wishes. I firmly believe that every little bit helps.

Christian

4. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hi Byron,
    Many folks who had the priviledge of hearing your car mention how wonderful it sounds. Can you share what made it so noticable & pleasurable? Was it more than a Tubi?
    Thanks,
    The "other" Byron

5. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Byron,
    Thanks for asking - the car was a former challenge car. I drove it with the factory challenge exhaust and punched cats. Needless to say, it was ferocious! The raw, all-engine sound could not only be heard, but almost felt a mile away! And let me just tell ya how fun it was to drive!! :)

I'll miss it for sure... the heart-pounding sound and rumble of the v8 was amazing... but as they say, one door closes and another opens...

Byron!! :)