So who all in Knoxville, TN Owns a Ferrari? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

So who all in Knoxville, TN Owns a Ferrari?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by jon24, Apr 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abarre

abarre Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2003
    Brent, that's a seriously sweet 355 you have there. Great running into you earlier...

We all seriously need to pick a day to meet at the Cove for a little cruise. Maybe this Saturday morning? Weather looks good so far. Perhaps around 9:00?

2. brent

brent Rookie

Apr 27, 2005
    B-HAM
    Full Name:
    J.D.
    thanks for the compliment and ditto to you. you have really taken care of your mondial and it looks like it just came off the showroom. I have some relatives in town over the weekend but i dont see a problem in getting a yard pass. ill let you know but count me in. So lets make this happen and get some Ferraris on the road. Thanks!

3. Lee-'78_308

Lee-'78_308 Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2003
    Maryville, TN
    Full Name:
    Gary Lee Pierce
    Damn...I'll be working this Saturday...it's busy season for Sylvan. But I did manage to drive my 308 over to Nashville for Eurofest this past weekend. Had a great time. The drive was a little hairy in a 27-year-old car, but worthwhile.

Keep me posted, guys; I'm always up for a get-together when I can.

Oh, that person that posted who has the "in progress" '62 GTE...would that be T.P. from Maryville? If so, welcome to the board!

4. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    Lee, Good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and your 308.

5. derfgte

derfgte Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    i'm the person with the 62 gte
    i don't know a T.P. from maryville?
    i'm fred from ebenezer area west knoxville