So Who Is Going To The Central New Jersey Ferrari Grand Opening On Sunday the 15th? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

So Who Is Going To The Central New Jersey Ferrari Grand Opening On Sunday the 15th?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by DodgeViper01, Aug 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Do we have a number to confirm? I'm in if it's on.

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    If it's on, I'm in; but we have to make sure that they actually are open.
    See you (possibly)...

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Probably neck-to-neck with JC's. Two best sounding Ferrari's on the board IMHO. In different ways, too, mind you.

4. tech405

tech405 Karting

May 18, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Full Name:
    Jason Mitchell
    I know at the dealership, but....where is THAT?

5. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Dear in on Route 1 in Edison, NJ. It is right before Ray Catena Mercedes, Aston Martin, Porsche, Lexus, etc.

There is a storage facility right before Ray Catena (about 1/4 mile before Catena), it is behind the storage facility.

6. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    Who are you calling Dear?!

1/4 mi. north or south?

Art S.

7. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    im out on the sunday run

8. F360CS

F360CS Karting

Aug 14, 2004
    MARLBORO, NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    ALLEN
    HI GUYS, IM NEW TO THIS CHAT THING, JUST TOOK DELIVERY A FEW WEEKS AGO OF A 360 CS, ANY CLUB RUNS OR GET TOGETHERS HERE IN CENTRAL NJ, THANKS

9. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Are you related to BRUCE? :)

10. F360CS

F360CS Karting

Aug 14, 2004
    MARLBORO, NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    ALLEN
    NO IM NOT RELATED, WHOS BRUCE,

11. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    BRUCE is a long time member on this board and he is the only one allowed to type in all caps... So if you take off the Caps Lock key now he'll probably let you slide and not charge you any royalties... lol.

Why don't you fill out your profile and introduce yourself to the group? A great bunch of guys here.... if you've been reading any of the threads you'll see that we are a very active region, so there will be plenty of opportunities to get out and drive with a bunch of us. By the way congrats on your car.

12. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Welcome to FerrariChat, and congratulations on your new car. The CS is a wonderful vehicle, and we look forward to joining you on our runs. As Ed mentioned, we are very active, although admittedly we've been lying low for a couple of weeks.

Glad that you've filled out your profile. Yeah, the ALL CAPS thing is kinda reserved for one person on this board, Bruce, and that too, for good reason. Look forward to having you around.

13. udalmia

udalmia Guest

is this still on? Count me in if it is and lets decide where to meet etc etc or just meet at the dealership?

14. ChuckStyl5

ChuckStyl5 Karting

Mar 28, 2004
    The Armpit
    i dont believe it is opening on sunday the 15th. I was there tuesday the 10th and there was still construction workers there. I took a tour of the place and wondered around the shop for a while b/c i know the service manager. They were replacing wheels on a 360 and dealing with another 360 that had an oil leak. the techs there are dan and another guy whose name is actually enzo. they have a gigantic picture of shumacher as soon as u walk in on the right and amazing other pictures thoughout the whole place. if in fact they do open the 15th sweet but it didnt look like it would be 100% done. I can definitely see the end of august to be a definite. but either way cant wait till it opens

15. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Yeah I do not think it is opening either. Was there two weeks ago and the place was NOT near completed.

16. F360CS

F360CS Karting

Aug 14, 2004
    MARLBORO, NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    ALLEN
    spoke to the service manager ralph, should be opening within 7-10 so he says but grand opening planned for late in september

17. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I figured as much. Thanks for the update. I think it will probably be pushed back again.

18. F360CS

F360CS Karting

Aug 14, 2004
    MARLBORO, NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    ALLEN
    was at the cnj facility today, what a great place, 1st class, they officially open on 8/30 and will be having a few events for fca and ferrarichat members sometime after that. invites will be going out, ill give u any updates i get.

19. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Works for me. Should be an interesting place; hopefully.

20. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Maybe we attend a "soft" opening the Sunday before, or do something on LD weekend.

21. udalmia

udalmia Guest

I might be heading there sometime during the week

22. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy

Then please, find out what the story is. Perhaps as Vik suggested, we can do a pre-visit breakfast run out there & then plan on the grand opening.

thanks in advance!

23. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Pre-Run with Breakfast works for me!!

24. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Mmm... Engine Block Eggs!

25. JohnH

JohnH Karting

Dec 31, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    John H.
    Why don't guys just WAIT until Central Jersey opens on the date F360CS stated. I've been reading this thread for awhile now and it seems like you guys are blaming Ferrari of Central Jersey for stalling the opening. DodgeViper01, sounds like you're mad at the dealership for not opening on the date you stated in the beginning. Stop sounding like a baby man. I was able to go down to the dealership and meet Chris and the rest of the staff and I can tell you Chris is probably the most straight-up and nicest Ferrari dealer you will meet, PERIOD. The place is going to look great and TRUST ME, you guys will not miss the grand opening. I'm sure they will love to meet all you guys but STOP SOUNDING LIKE THEY OWN YOU GUYS SOMETHING. Ok, I'm done speaking my mind on this thread.

-John