So... who wants to help me buy my first F-Car? Job? ;) | FerrariChat

So... who wants to help me buy my first F-Car? Job? ;)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mwarrior, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mwarrior

mwarrior Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2004
    Ontario and Texas
    Full Name:
    Gagan P
    Probably a long shot, but this would be just a good a place to check as any. As some of you may/may not know, I'm currently in med school with a few weeks in between semesters every 3-4months, and also hooking people up with good deals on parts every now and then when I can.
    Of course the parts thing doesnt really pay since everybody's getting prices that are pretty much unbeatable.

Anyways off with the rant. Anybody know of something I can do that I can either do 3weeks every few months, or I can do from here (online in a way)? Non-Disclosure Agreements and everything are no problem, and as for what I know... I've done some programming (not much though), but am good with legal stuff as well. Anyways, if anybody has any ideas it'd be much appreciated.

Edit: I'm a dual citizen so thats not a problem. I also love driving in case somebody needs a car driven and doesnt want it sent on a truck ;) (no drug transportation, sorry :p )

Gagan