Sold my baby (612 OTO) | FerrariChat

Sold my baby (612 OTO)

Discussion in '612/599' started by KY _Soldier, Sep 5, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Most of you on this forum know I am a HUGE fan of the 612. I just sold my OTO to a fellow Fchatter who is getting (IMO) the nicest spec'ed OTO out there - Silverstone/Iroko with CF.

When I bought the vehicle in 2015, I wanted a gentlemen's Ferrari that I could take my 9 & 7 year old girls in. Fast forward 5+ years and they are full grown and more interested in spending time with their friends than riding with dad haha. I very much wanted to keep it and consider another Ferrari but it doesn't make sense financially right now. Got it with 9k miles and sold with 21k. And enjoyed every mile. I am considering an F12 as my next F car. If you want what I think is one of the BEST looking GT Ferraris ever made, the 612 is a total hidden gem. With the F1 trans, it still feels very analog. If you want something different than your likely daily driver, the 612 is a great choice. It's comfortable, and will age better than the FF despite the older performance. In that time I never had to do anything more than oil changes and an occasional gremlin clear. Anyway, on to the F12 forums, but I will still lurk to help any current and future 612 owners with the knowledge I have gained from others here!

Cheers!

Alcav5, E60 M5, HKS479 and 4 others like this.