Sold the Scuderia CS for the TDF CS | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold the Scuderia CS for the TDF CS

Discussion in '360/430' started by matt, Feb 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    I have had the same experiance with Ferrari of Ontario. I find them very accommodating and they were willing to call the factory to see what they could do for me.

The salemen there have been great to deal with so far :)

2. ntingle

ntingle Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Nick Tingle
    One explanation I've heard to explain US dealers reluctance to do special orders (c.f. BMW's Individual program) is that in at least some States there's no obligation on the customer to buy the car they ordered - the deposit is always refundable. The dealers don't want to be saddled with e.g. an unsaleable red'n'yellow atrocity er I mean "magnificent upgraded two tone interior package".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459506411&category=6290

3. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T

That interior is horrible!

4. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    I wonder if the seller is disclosing that the Lambo "McDonalds car" was used as a casket for three days for a dead rappers funeral?? :( :(

Even in death the (ex) owner has no shame I guest? ;)

5. matt

matt Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Thanks for the great comments everyone. The interior is not factory, it used to be tan leather. I didn't like it so I ripped it all out for the black & blue suede. I did put the Capristo exhaust on with test pipes & headers, a true Challenge ram air intake, BMC filters & I did the ecu's. Hope this answers some questions.

6. loungedog

loungedog Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    New Market, Ontario
    Matt: you mentioned that you put test pipes , ram air, and did the ECU's. Do you have any more info/costs and where I can get these products for my Stradale. Have you done any dyno work to see if you are up in HP?

thxs

7. Jameel

Jameel Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    That is awesome, I want to make love to it (oopps did I say that out loud).

8. arnaget

arnaget Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Jason
    wasn't it a diablo that was used for the deceased rapper?... i didnt remember it as being a murcielago, but i could be wrong..

9. cinquevalvole

cinquevalvole Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Germany, Bayern
    "McDonalds car": harhar :)

Or it was build for a spanish torero who wasn't able to fight down this cow :)

prefering horses

cinquevalvole