Some dude spat in me ferrari. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Some dude spat in me ferrari.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by chaa, Jul 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Just occurred to me... given the aftermath, this thread should be entitled, "Some dude shat in me ferrari."

I wonder if they've been able to sleep yet?

2. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    The only thing the culprit proved was that he is FOREVER A LOSER and has
    no aspirations of being anybody or accomplishing anything.
    By the way I have had my cars spat on a couple of times but never saw
    who did it. It blows my mind how people can hate someone they don't even
    know.

3. sjtom

sjtom Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Tom
    "C". Definitely "C". And repeat as necessary.

An idea: For those of us unable to accomplish "C" as chaa can, lets establish a "Ferrarichat bail fund", so that we can get our vicarious thrills reading emails from chaa and others relating actual C-type incidents!

(Just kidding, chaa, your self-restraint in that situation was admirable)

Tom

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Glad you opened up a can of "whup a$$" on that joker. It was the only thing to do.

5. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    I don't understand how you did it, but you should be applauded for not doing what I have done.

What would I have done? Have you seen American History X?

Yeah.. the curbs real pretty.

6. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Chaz,
    for shock and embarrassment, nothing beats a hard and very loud open-handed slap. It's a very effective technique, but I recommend that you practice on a watermelon until you can do it without making the target explode! :D

It seems you get this much more in the UK than anywhere else. I know you were in Portugal, but still, it was English scrotes. Too bad. At least you taught them a lesson they won't forget. Well done!

7. dakharris

dakharris Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2001
    Sleepy Hollow
    Full Name:
    Cavaliere Senzatesta
    Fortunately, this happened to you in Portugal. Had you been in San Francisco, where I live, and done anything other than options A, B or D, YOU would have ended up in the dock.

8. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Do ya think so?? My life consists in dealing with problems being that of a threat or violence,from a professional team or a thug, in my own country or abroard. Option C is an option that i would not use in my own country becourse the law is also like your country on the side of the villan, BUT i still would get satisfaction, remember things can be done in the public domain or NOT. I had to controll my actions to an extent becourse in my line of work i am reprosenting the client i am with. There again i will leave you pondering over my actions towards hostiles that have reseved my full and undevided attension even in Portugal. This has to be considerd as well,like many parts of the world, the habour security and police in the Algrave know that there are C.P.Os working and know me personaly and that we do our work just but firm with situations, yes i could have thrown the toe rags into the warter or even slotted him on the spot, but there were to many witnesses, ha! ha! Besides i have a firearms licence in Portugal so i have to be professional......or seen to be.......

9. V-Viper

V-Viper Karting

Mar 13, 2004
    Brockton, MA
    Full Name:
    Victor
    It must be so cool when someone asks what you do for a living and you say, Close Protection Operative. Badass man, good job :D

10. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    I'm with option "C" However, you say you were near a dock....a swift bodycheck right into the water would have given him something to remember you by.

11. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    It must be frustrating (but part of the job) to have to hold back as much as you do.

But...discretion ...

--Dan

12. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Charlie, can you please post a picture of yourself...? i guess some people haven't seen it... :D

13. DMC

DMC Formula 3

Nov 15, 2002
    WI/IL
    Full Name:
    Dean
    His picture is in his profile, Holy smokes, I don't want him on my bad side. Needless to say, I don't think I would be doing anything that would get me on his bad side, but still...

That's one of those moments that should be on tape. I would have loved to have seen the look on the guy's face.

14. topdaytrader

topdaytrader Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    So CA
    good job~ we need more ppl like u ...

15. rviant

rviant Karting

Jan 22, 2004
    Bedfordshire
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Its so annoying when this kind of thing happens, or someone scratches your car and 99% of the times these buggers never get caught.

Well done Chaa I don't know if I could have kept my cool, he probably would have ended up in the water with a bloody nose.

Some people work hard for the things they have and some jealous T**T comes along and tries spoil it beacause they havn't got the guts to make something of themeselves.

Rant Over

16. Boxer 512

Boxer 512 Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 5, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Seb King
    LoL....That's really funny and the perfect antidote to a tosser like that !

Seb

17. Inter911

Inter911 Rookie

Dec 1, 2003
    The marina in Vilamora is picture perfect and such a shame to have ruined by ignorant a-holes. I'd take the higher road and ignore the bastards...no real damage done, take pride/satisfaction in knowing that they're going home to their Yugo or whatever. Such small people don't deserve the time of day.

Brian

18. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Talk about picking the wrong guy! Good for you! A similar thing happened with a friend of mine who is about 6'6 300 pounds. He came out to his car one day to find a pair of legs sticking out the door. A guy was stealing his radio and ended up with the beating of his life. Even the cops were snickering as they wrote up the report. One cop said "what the hell happened to the guy?" I surprised him and he hit his head on the steering wheel." my friend says. LOL

19. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I'm with you all the way in option 'C', except I think I would have made him eat it (take it back) rather than giving him the easy way out of using a napkin. If he couldn't manage to eat it all, his friend is welcome to help eat it.