Some new shots of the TDF CS | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Some new shots of the TDF CS

Discussion in '360/430' started by matt, Feb 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Did you sell your prior 360? That was one sharp car also.

Your CS is everything I want in a car though.... Let me know when you are selling it - If it's a few years down the road, I may be able to buy it by then! :) Seriously!

2. matt

matt Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    I sold my silver 360 to my business partner. He is in the process of getting it widebodied in the front like an FIA-GT car.

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Matt, I rather enjoyed hearing and occasionally seeing you rip up and down Wilshire in the Red CS (Is it for sale in your window?). I saw the silver parked out in front of that highrise and have heard it a few times as well. Both sound sweet!

DL

4. Jameel

Jameel Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    Matt, honeslty (minus the hood) this has got to be the best looking 360 I've ever seen. Nice job!

5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    found a spider with the same hood treatment of your old coupe.

6. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    I somewhat find the CS blue wheels and the silver 360 hood terribly ugly. It's great for the rest of it, though :)

7. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Doesn't the McLaren F1 make the F360 look like a bloated pig!, and the F360 looks like a scale 1:1.5 of the F355.

Why are they getting bigger? McLaren had it right, Ferrari have it wrong IMO.

Pete
    ps:
    I think you meant to say that those cars make the rest of the F360s look good :D

8. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    I think bith the wheels and the hood are great improvements!
    This is how Ferrari should've sent the cars in the first place. (Also, turbo charged, of course......)