Some old photo's I found | FerrariChat

Some old photo's I found

Discussion in 'F1' started by Timstudio, Nov 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
  2. jpsf1uk

jpsf1uk Rookie

Nov 1, 2018
    Eddie Irvine.

3. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    #5 Timstudio, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    I gave it away to my little nephew who was a bigger Ferrari fan than me if I remember correctly.

(for 200 bucks.............no, just kidding.)

He is disabled which gives hem some privileges at the Austria GP, which are very cool making sure these kids have a great weekend. He showed me pictures posing with all the drivers and big names last year. High five with Vettel, Lauda and Kimi going mwwoooaaa. Very cool stuff. I told him i will push the wheelchair next year (hehehe) but he told me to go F myself because it was electric. :(

4. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Spoke to my nephew again today, because his dad bought a big Mercedes. So lad, you're a Mercedes fan now? His respond: I'm disabled, not retarded.

stavura, kes7u and daytona355 like this.
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hehehe. I need to buy that kid a drink when he hits 18. He sounds like a protege I could work with!!!!!

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission