some seriously falked up stuff | FerrariChat

some seriously falked up stuff

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by ROGUE GTS, Nov 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
  2. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I actually caught that show this weekend.. One guy shows up to the house naked, gets humiliated on camera and then they get him to show up at a McDonalds within the same WEEK for the same purpose.

Either the guy has no grasp on reality or this sort of thing happens way more than most people realize. Unfortunately I think it's the latter.

3. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Sadly, I think you're right.

A GF of mine from HS went on to marry a creep who got busted by undercover cops the same way Dateline did it. He thought he was going to meet a 16 yo girl at a hotel, that he met in a chat room... He was met by the police.

My friend stayed with him, and defends him saying it was the first time he'd ever done anything like it, and that he is sorry for it. Puh-Leeze. Now they have a 2 yo son, and the dad cannot be alone in the room with his son, since he's a registered sex offender. I have no idea why she stayed with him and had a child with him after all that. It's terrible to see a friend, a genuinely good gal, put herself in a situation like that.

(BTW, she tells me that the cops posed as a 16yo, I don't believe that. I bet it was younger, she's just covering.)

4. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I agree with psychologists that its an uncurable disease. Anyone caught should be thrown away to rot.

5. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    I caught the Dateline story.......

It would have been funny if it wasn't so sad. I couldn't beleive these guys would just walk into a house owned by the parents of the "under age boys / girls".

One guy was a Rabi (sp).... Another was a teacher...

I think you just need to look very closely at the adults that have occupations near children. That's where you're going to find most of these guys.

6. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Wow....things like that just kinda leave me speechless.

7. Buffarino

Buffarino Guest

Agreed. Those who work or volunteer around children get extra attention from me.

8. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    I agree there are serious problems with society as a whole these days. Young girls dressing the way they do, and wtf are they more developed now than when I was in HS (not that long ago). I mean really, my friends little brother is 16 and some of the girls he brings around, OMG, I would NEVER think they are 16 or younger.

Gonna have to get one of those ID scanners and double check my dates lol.

9. Pagani16

Pagani16 Formula 3

Apr 25, 2005
    SoCal(San Diego)
    Full Name:
    Jason T.
    It makes you think twice about your kids whenever they are not around.

10. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    and talk about how embarassing it is when you are talking to a girl and then you find out she is 13............

But I would not blame the girls for the stuff that happens. Then you are saying that they deserved it, and nobody deserves that

11. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    No question girls are not dressing their age. I've seen 16+ yo girls that no doubt would attract most men (until they found out their age)

These guys in the sting were told these kids were 13. They knew it......... no confusion because of dressing inappropriately for that age.

BUSTED

12. Rexcoltrain

Rexcoltrain Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    Oahu, Hawaii
    A teacher in my district got busted for the same thing. The scariest part was what he had in his trunk...loaded glock, duct tape, shovel etc. He only got 6 years.

13. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    #13 ^@#&, Nov 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    yea i know, sick mofos. I'd like to take them out to the middle of the woods and...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    I agree, some kids, girls especially go through that curious age when they want a ton of attention... that doesn't make it right for grown men to take advantage of it.

I honestly don't see how they can possibly think that is even remotely acceptable on a moral level. I've dated, well still date younger girls but they are all at least 18. And even then sometimes it's a little strange, being out of college and picking a girl up from HS is a little odd. Very cool at times, but a little odd none the less.

It's really a shame more of these people aren't prosecuted, especially those in constant contact with children.

15. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    He prob. had tenure

mxblue23 "being out of college and picking a girl up from HS is a little odd."

Ummm, if your asking my advice (and I know you're not) just don't.

16. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    The scientific answer to that is that since more and more of the food we eat as young childern contains more and more artifical growth hormones for cows, chickens, etc. It speeds up the puberty process, especially in girls who already mature much faster than boys.

The other answer: He is only looking for the hot girls, which is perfectly accptable.

17. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    lol, I figured it had something to do with the hormones and preservatives they are stuffing into food these days... and yeah don't we all have a tendency towards the hot ones.

18. tpower22

tpower22 Formula Junior

Jul 24, 2005
    Southwest
    Full Name:
    Tom
    My AAU basketball coach got arrested in a very similar sting operation. He went to meet a 12 year old girl and found some cops instead. I think he's still in jail. I would never have thought in a million years that he was that kind of person, but afterwards it made sense. Maybe it's one of those things that you need hindsight for.

19. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  20. Baasha

Baasha Formula 3

Jun 20, 2004
    NorCal
    Damn.. that's crazy.. anyone who actually DOES something of that sort to a child physically should be hanged/shot.

However, I feel that a large part of the responsibility lies with the parents as well.. They should and can control what their children do as far as surfing/chatting on the Internet. The idiotic parents that "allow" the same 12/13/14 year olds to 'decide for themselves' in these matters are only exacerbating the problem. There are always sickos out there and both parents & children need to be aware in order not to fall victim to these 'predators'.

21. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #21 darth550, Nov 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  22. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Back in '99 and '00 I used to dj a teen night at the local nightclub. They'd get 1,500 kids between the ages of 13 and 17 in there and, let me tell you, these were the most foul-mouthed people, especially the girls. The girls you would swear most were in their mid-20's, most were dressed like total whores and many of them acted like it, too. The janitorial crew would sometimes complain they would occasionally find used condoms on the dancefloor, in the men's room and - especially - the ladies rooms. It's not like the parent's didn't know; most would be dropped off by a guardian of some sort. It's either 1) they don't care or 2) they are unable to control their children. Either way it's sad, but sometimes, with society being the way it is, I wonder just exactly what we're trying to protect. I think the whole "age of innocence" thing is gone.

I read this in some in-flight magazine a few years back.

RMX