Source for side marker taillight switch for LP5000S / QV/ Anniversary | FerrariChat

Source for side marker taillight switch for LP5000S / QV/ Anniversary

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by JohnMH, May 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Hi, I am looking for a Countach side / taillight switch. It is a square plunger switch with a picture of two small lights on it. Part no 006019618. It is NLA.

Any suggestions where to look? I have tried the usual sources, Eurospares, bullstuff, GT Car Parts, sellspares, some Euro vendors, Evans, eBay, Mr Fiat.

Thanks to Emilio who is still looking.

2. K9COP

K9COP Karting

Apr 14, 2014
    John, not sure if we have spoken before, I think so, but I remake these switches due to their NLA nature. I use an original switch body and remake the buttons.

K9
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

BBoyJmE likes this.
  3. BBoyJmE

BBoyJmE Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Jimmy Nahlous
    Me and K9COP Work together on many reproduction projects, this being one of them. With his careful measurements I 3D model and 3D print parts!

His attention to detail is crazy :D

K9COP likes this.
  4. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Yes, we did speak before. (Too much going on lately)

Do you use a new OEM switch and just change the button? I bought another reproduction from another source some time ago which looked perfect but did not work.

5. K9COP

K9COP Karting

Apr 14, 2014
    Yes John, I use an original switch body (I have a few, including OEM rear fog light switches in stock), and swap out the buttons with ones I make to make the 'new' fully functioning switches. I'll need to confirm terminal assignment for the plugs, and sometimes the plugs have to be de-pinned to present the wires in the correct place on the back of the switch, but it's easily do-able. Some people have found it a very acceptable alternative in the absence of 'original' switches... K9
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Sold! Now how can I get one? PM me!