South Side Drive/Party | FerrariChat

South Side Drive/Party

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by screentime, Jul 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Hi All, I remember recently somebody was talking about doing a drive around Orland Park, since once you're out there, there are a lot of long, country roads with nada traffic. Well I just bought a house in Homer Glen off 159th St., which is next to Orland Park, and I was thinking it would be a great house warming gift to myself to host a drive through the country and a party with some steaks on the grill.

Plus, my company may have the 3D animation complete for this year's FCA DVD by that time, so everybody attending would get to see it before the DVD is released. It will feature the Enzo, and will be much more involved than last year's F50 animation. I visited Russ Cole and got some detailed shots, measuments and sounds to use as reference for the animation. Video footage of the car was shot in high-definition, and although you can't view high-definition on a DVD, you can see it at my place. Of course I'll be inviting Russ to come as well, although I may just have to ask him to bring that gorgeous Carrera GT...

Anyway, aside from FCA events, my schedule is wide open. Would anybody be interested, and what would be a good weekend for you?