Southeast Club Kick off Party. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Southeast Club Kick off Party.

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by LMPDesigner, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Had an absolute BLAST at the party Brian. HELL OF A GOOD JOB!! And WOW what a great showing of cars! Including the Rosso Scuderia Challenge Stradale that just sounded incredible. Thanks Brian!

2. allans

allans Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    roswell, ga
    Full Name:
    allan
    Brian, had a great time at the party last night. It was really nice of you to arrange everything and host it at your home. I still can't get over the "diverse collection" of models and books you have.The food was great and the drinks were, should we say, "refreshing". Also thanks for "guiding" my reverse trip down your drive. The front facia would have surely scraped without it. All the Best and hope to see you again soon. Allan

3. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    there were four of us from South Carolina and we thoroughly enjoyed the food, wine, door prizes, hospitality and above all the gorgeous cars. Thanks again Brian and we hope to run into some of you guys at some of the events to come. Too bad we dont have more events in South Carolina (any events?) and since we are only 75 minutes away from Brian's house, why not have one here one summer afternoon?

4. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    and my favorite three cars were the Stradale, the 550 maranello (mine :)) and Terry's daytona. Next time, I might bring one of my daytonas....

5. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    Brian... You are DA MAN! What a great host! Brian went way out of his way to make this a fantastic party, thanks also to everyone else involved.

I had a great time, was bummed the wife couldnt come.

Coachi.... there is a simple solution to the delima re: SC gathering. Host one! Your wife was musing over the possibility.... go for it!

Terry

6. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    Thanks man that was fun.

7. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    Any pictures???

8. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    There are some pics on www.redlineracer.org under the photos section -there are some really great photos there of all the cars that were there.

9. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    I just looked at those pics and I can honestly say they are really bad. No offense I have no idea who took them but they suck. Sorry man but they do.

10. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    i looked at the pictures too, and I certainly thank you for posting them...i had forgotten to bring my camera to the event and now I have photos of the cars.

11. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    Don't know who took the pictures but I really appreciate you bringing your camera and taking the time to post them, even though there are no close shots of my car.
    THANKS AGAIN! seriously!!