DFW - Southlake/Colleyville local meet? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

DFW Southlake/Colleyville local meet?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Rjoselaw, May 29, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariAspiration

Oct 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Thanks for posting - I'll definitely plan to be at the next one.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  2. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    We also received a notice from the City of Keller Public Relations Officer saying there would be a protest rally/march in Keller on Sunday starting at noon. For any locals in the area the rally will start at Bear Creek Park, go east on Bear Creek Parkway, then north on Rufe Snow, right toward Town Center past the natatorium and end up at city hall. After some speeches the protesters are supposed to reverse their route and return to Bear Creek Park and then disperse. KPD says they will be on location to block streets, direct traffic, etc.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  3. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    This sounds like a good weekend to get on 2 wheels and pre-drive some routes out East for a future drive!

Be safe you guys!

S

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I think Southlake is on top of this, they are keeping the protest contained and just from 2-4. I think we're fine to meet at Starbucks in the morning, but up to you. I can still be there, it is a long 1 block drive. :D

5. MJGinTX

MJGinTX Karting

Mar 30, 2019
    Noblesville, IN
    Sounds good. I’m looking forwarding to meeting everyone

rob lay likes this.
  6. Rjoselaw

Rjoselaw Karting

Mar 10, 2019
    Southlake, Texas
    Full Name:
    Raj J
    I spoke to Starbucks and they said that they will be open tomorrow normal hours unless they are told to close or the situation gets out of control and forces them. But they are only expecting that in the afternoon, so the morning should be safe. See you tomorrow!

rob lay likes this.
  7. Bravo68

Bravo68 Rookie

Jul 23, 2019
    DFW, Texas
  8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    nice meeting everyone, spotted a red F12 that drove by kept going didn’t see our Ferrari’s. Also talked to another Ferrari owner.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Justicepool, RaceMX-M3 and SAFE4NOW like this.
  9. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    Hope it was a good turnout. I was unable to get out this morning, i pulled something in my shoulder and the pains been killing me. I'll look to make it to the next one.

rob lay likes this.
  10. Rjoselaw

Rjoselaw Karting

Mar 10, 2019
    Southlake, Texas
    Full Name:
    Raj J
    It was nice to finally meet Rob even though we had been neighbors for a long time once before. Also, it was a great start for some future events. We all agreed that car meets are nice, but these local meets are a great way to hang out with local owners who otherwise do not always make it to the bigger events. Glad to see Matt and Bob too. We also agreed that a hangout with adult beverages will happen in the future. Be safe out there everyone.

rob lay, SAFE4NOW and MaurizioAM like this.
  11. Bravo68

Bravo68 Rookie

Jul 23, 2019
    DFW, Texas
    rob lay likes this.
  12. Speed and Angels

Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    Anyone have interest in the same place tomorrow (Sunday) morning. Open tomorrow but could not make it today. 9:00am?