SP 30 Ferrari 599... Gorgeous!!! | FerrariChat

SP 30 Ferrari 599... Gorgeous!!!

Discussion in '612/599' started by FerrariFR33458, Jan 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I'll take a guess that bidding will get up to $3.5 million...not sure if it will sell at that price depending on reserve (if there is one). Interesting looking car to say the least...

2. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I know it is rare and prices will no doubt be astronomical, but I just don't like it.

The front is FF with 458 lights, the side front fender hash kills the lines of the 599, the rear reminds me of a current gen Miata with hard top, and the rear diffuser treatment is downright add-on looking...

Although I started this first, what did you guys think of Eric Clapton's custom Ferrari and the one Japanese customer who did that 1 off Ferrari (I forgot the name of it). I thought both of those were too soft in styling for my liking. I think what I am trying to say is that we may be good at what we do, but leave the designing of cars to the professionals and artists.

3. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Oh, forgot to mention. Did the 599xx have the fuel filling location in the same position of this SP30. I just noticed that the winglet is slightly in the way if one is filling up in the SP30...gotta be very careful not to nick or ding it.

4. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    So someone bought it from the Houston dealership and is auctioning it ? Or is the Houston dealership the one suctioning it ???