Spa_2004 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Spa_2004

Discussion in 'Europe' started by dominik, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SebastianVoss

SebastianVoss Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    Germany
    Hi, does someone know all the F1 cars that race on the track?
    I know the 312 B3, 641/2 F1, F300 with Marlboro advertisement, 2 F399 (Kroymans and another one) ?

What are the other cars? A 2000 or 2001, Driver with blue red yellow helmet?
    643 A. Prost, black yellow helmet?
    A. Prost green yellow helmet?

2. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB
    Following cars were present:

F1 2001 Schuhmacher, Netherlands
    F1 2000 Schuhmacher, Netherlands
    F1 399 Schuhmacher,Netherlands
    F1 399 Schuhmacher, Ireland
    F1 300 Irvine, Germany
    F1 310B Irvine, USA
    F1 643 Prost, England
    F1 642 Prost, England
    F1 641/2 Mansell, Belgium
    F1 312B3 Regazzoni,Switzerland
    F 333SP n.n

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hi Dominik,

SCHUMACHER , not schuh = shoe
    Sorry to correct you;)

hope to cu & your toys at the Racing Days, Nürburgring

4. SebastianVoss

SebastianVoss Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    Germany
    Thanks Nigel,

but what is the difference between those 2? For me both look like 2001

5. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB

Well basically they look the same because they are the same :) Forgot that Ferrari Corse clienti also brought a car ... ooops
    DB

6. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB

DON´T CUT AND PASTE...EVER AGAIN

As far as the Racing Days are concerned, I´m signed in already :) Too bad its in September and not next week :)

Lots of fun in NY, it should be a ball... asamatter of fact, I do not know JG personally, but his cars are quite known.

DB

7. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB
    btw small story on the Enzo
    first of all I believe (but of course do not know) that this was the single most popular car during the SPA days. Unbelievable the attention it got; but this being Belgium it wasn´t only positive:
    During the night from Friday to Saturday, someone tried to steal the Enzo right from the its front door car park at the hotel. With a screwdriver! Result: doorlock broke, ignition lock damaged!
    As far as I know also a 360 Spider was stolen and other attempts were unsuccessful.

DB

8. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Sad to hear a car has been stolen... people should keep their hands from other people's property!!! :mad::mad:
    And what a stupid idea it is trying to steal an Enzo... and... with a screwdriver!!!
    Luckily they didn't succeed to take the car!!!

9. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Dominik,
    what a sad story with the Enzo and 360:(
    Thats why I always take more care about the garage on my hotel reservations than about my room.
    I will try to capture all the goodies with my digi-cam. Its an awesome great race-car collection and Jim is driving his cars on the ROAD (like the GT40)!
    Its just a short trip but I`m very happy & proud to be invited to see & meet all this amazing cars & gents.

Don`t cute and paste...ever again;) thats why you decided to buy the Berger &Mansell F1:D no problem with typing/spelling:)....just kidding and also many typing errors in my posts = human;)

10. DJ Dirk

DJ Dirk Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2002
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Dirk de Jager
    hey Sebastian

the John Bosch's car is s/n 210
    the Frank Mountain's car is s/n 211, was also featured in 5ft Gear on 03/05/2004

11. DJ Dirk

DJ Dirk Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2002
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Dirk de Jager

DB

what where your times At Spa & Monaco??

12. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Very sad to hear this story!! I always get very angry of these things!! People who do such things should be punished hard!! And i mean very hard! Cut off their hands for example,..... no way they ever try to steal something again!!
    If you want something, you just have to work and earn it, like everybody else!!! Makes me wonder if i ever would go to the Ferrari days in my own Ferrari if i ever get one!!?? Imagine yourself, you worked all your life to buy your dreamcar and then someone just comes and steals it from you!!!
    Damn, i would be pissed!!!
    Anyway, thanks for informing us about this!
    Do you happen to know more about the stolen 360 Spider?
    I hope it gets traced before it gets converted or took apart (you never know!)!

CIAO...

Guy

13. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB
    I have no idea. Monaco I went extremely slow to get to know the track and the car and I am also recovering from quite a heavy road accident. Was planning to speed up on sunday but since my gearbox broke, no driving on Sunday. :-( But Monaco is unbelievable, even at "slow speeds"
    Someone told me that I did around 2:35 in SPA which is quite slow. The telemetry in my car takes ages to download and does not always work, so everybody had left before Andrea could go throughthe data and speeds with me. John Bosch did a 2:06 and P. Shovlin as well as U. Meissner 2:12 (Then again there lie 8 to 11 years of development in between). I believe I have room to improve about 15 seconds, now that I start to get to know the car a little more. It was only the second time driving it, so we´ll see. I was faster than the 642 and the 643 which was nice because these cars are comparable to mine. I´m very much looking forward to the Nürburgring, since I know this track much better. The most important thing is though that nothing broke and I start to feel more confidence in the car. I believe that it was a lot of fun for everybody and a great privilege to be able to "roll" around these two wonderful racetracks.

DB

14. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB

No, a friend of mine told me about it since they tried to steal his car, but did not succeed, they took the spider instead. Apparently it was a car sold by Tamsen, Germany, but I don´t know anything else...
    I believe its absolutely no Problem to come to Spa in your F-car, but security in some of the Hotels needs definite improvement. Just as Wolfgang posted, you should choose your Hotel by the parking and not by the room :)

DB

15. DJ Dirk

DJ Dirk Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2002
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Dirk de Jager

not that bad for your first time then, and yes John Bosch also drove a very fast time at Monaco, but did you had some problems there on sunday aswell, cuz i can't find your car back in my sunday pics

16. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB
    The gearbox broke on Saturday and the repair got finished just in time for SPA. I therefore did not drive in Monaco on Sunday.

17. DJ Dirk

DJ Dirk Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2002
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Dirk de Jager
    that's a shame, Monaco is really out of this world

on saterday i covered Rascasse & the pool and sunday the exit tunnel & chicane wich really gives better shots and more action ;)

18. Nigel_641

Nigel_641 Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    DB
    can you post them?

DB

19. DJ Dirk

DJ Dirk Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2002
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Dirk de Jager
    not really

i covered the event for somebody, www.*************

but you can also contact me offline
    [email protected]

20. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
  21. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Dominik, I will be very happy to see and hear you going around the track again at the Nürburgring in September.

Dirk, like Waldo said, very nice pics! :D

Greets, Alexander

22. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Did somebody hacked the number of times this thread have been visited or has it 745,844 views for real?

- Julio.

23. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    Didn't notice it before, but it can't be right.

24. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Saw that too! That's a lot! Impossible!

25. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    ...somebody needs a new F5 button:D
    Who the hell pushed the reload button 745.000 times in this thread???