SPANISH GRAND PRIX SEATING | FerrariChat

SPANISH GRAND PRIX SEATING

Discussion in 'F1' started by titanium360, Jan 21, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    first time going there, where is the best seat in the house? thanks

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The track has so many elevation changes that basically any seat will give you view of several parts of the track. So no matter what you pick, your seats will be great.

Also Barcelona doesn't have the ridiculously high catch fences that obscure the view (and ruin any decent picture).

We sat at the braking zone for the first turn, which were fantastic seats: You get to see the start and the drama of the first turn. You can also see other parts of the track from there. But again, any other seat would have been just as good.

You're in for a treat. Barcelona is one of the best F1 experiences you can possibly have. From all the races I've been to (something like 20 GPs), only Monaco was better.

3. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Tis good I like the fact you can walk right round it, only behind the stands is when you can't see the track.

4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I agree with andreas.

I was there earlier last month and from pretty much anywhere you can see cars. Grandstand at the main straight is pretty boring though.

5. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    The year I went was high up in the Grandstand at the end of the main straight - like Andreas it sounds

Ringside seats for Eddie Irvine (was it ?) having a punchup with Rubens

Plus a good enough view of the rest of the race too !